how do you feel about facials?

Discussion in 'Bi Sex Discussions' started by topper, Mar 12, 2021.

1. topper

topper Member

How do you feel about getting or giving facials ? Wife hated it. Friend loves a big load on his face. Turns out the wife now likes watching it, especially when our friend does it to me. Not just a little spurt, but a big dripping mess. Part of the excitement, isn't it?

2. Escierto

Escierto Members

My transgender girlfriend gave me a facial a couple of times and I kind of liked it. I was kneeling looking up at her as she jerked her cock. Then she had a look of satisfaction as she sprayed my face with heavy streams of cum. I felt so submissive and kind of degraded but I liked it. She was just doing whatever she wanted to me.

3. maanders70

maanders70 Members

I like it as long as I know it's coming and I can get the first shot in my mouth. Definitely like it when more than one guy blows on my face.

4. soulpoker

soulpoker Senior Member

I'd love a woman to give me a facial! Otherwise I'm not against giving or getting and I'm open to it if it makes a lover happy but I'm not dying to try.

Baley likes this.
  5. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I'm a swallower but have had a few men who insisted on cumming on my face. If that's what he wants and it pleases him then go ahead.

Nigel82355, Baley, subshawn41 and 5 others like this.
  6. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Slut,

Baley likes this.
  7. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

As you do, whatever she wants you to do.

8. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Yuck, well receiving I think.
    I think about sucking cock but don't want cum on me or in my mouth, I'm not thinking I want to swallow.

Now giving a girl a facial, no problem and done it, blown on her tits etc but I don't want it on me.

I could wank and blow on my stomach if I wanted to play with it.

Maybe I could blow on a guy's face if I ever hooked up with one. So many things you could try if you were with men reguarlarly.

If I get my chance I might sick on a dick for fun. Please don't blow in my mouth I can't get my head around that (tasting cum)

Feel free to blow me if we hookup and you are a cum guzzler. Each to their own, my wife blows me and I pick her real good to repay the favour.

Besides she likes to suck my cock after I've been poking her Pussy, I get it wet and eat it while she has a taste of my wet cock.

I don't eat her out after I cum, she isn't up for it and I lose interest after I blow.

I want to try different things, vum isn't one, not yet but maybe if I was horny sometime

Baley likes this.
  9. Icanlikeboth

Icanlikeboth Members

I really only want it all in my mouth so I can either swallow it or if my guy loves to make out and share-that makes me so effin horny!

jmadre, KC69, LowHangers and 2 others like this.
  10. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I'm not really in to it but if things get hot enough let it cum!................

11. elZoido

elZoido Guest

I've enjoyed doing it to women and hopefully someday a guy will enjoy doing it to me. Ideally I would be on my knees sucking a very large cock for a very long time followed by getting my face covered. Definitely trying to make that happen.

Baley likes this.
  12. Windman

Windman Members

Personally I would rather feel them explode into my mouth. I like to feel him tense up and have his cock head swell and I know its eminent that I’m going to feel his twitching explosive orgasm.

13. Poplo.

Poplo. Members

I know the feeling when he stop's pumping and he pushes his cock farther in your mouth deep in your throat then every thing stops suddenly a burst of cum comes shooting out then the pleasure is all mine as I begin to swallow and swallow fast....oh my!

liquid silk, Baley, Tower69 and 3 others like this.
  14. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

Oh yeah....Feeling and tasting that warm load shooting into your mouth before swallowing it is the best of moments. I truly enjoy swallowing a man's load of cum.

15. topper

topper Member

If I get a big faceful of cum I would wipe it off my face and swallow it all and savor te taste. The aftertaste deep down my throat is like enjoying some good weed.

16. SantaCruzRob

SantaCruzRob Senior Member

I have given facials and I have painted breasts, but its always her choice, however she wants it I have to respect her wishes. It was a little different the first time I got a facial. I had been curious about sucking cock, but I didn’t know it was going to happen that night. I was with an older woman and her friend, a guy her age.

She encouraged me to suck his cock, she had been sucking his cock, she pulled it out of her mouth and offered it to me, I only hesitated a moment, she smiled at me and squeezed his balls with one hand and mine with her other hand. In just a moment I had a penis in my mouth, and I mimicked what she did with me.

He was close when I took over sucking his cock, and she was squeezing his balls, it wasn’t long at all till I heard him grunt and he pumped a spurt of semen in my mouth, my mind was still swirling from the fact that I even had a penis in my mouth, let alone the fact that he was going to cum… in my mouth.

By the third spurt I heard her laughing and she said, “pull it out and cum on his face.” If we had discussed this before-hand, I would probably have said no to the facial, as it turns out I was happy we hadn’t discussed this in advance. I was kind of breathless and caught up in suddenly trying to swallow semen, in the next moment I was looking at a penis, like the barrel of a gun, and it was shooting.

He stroked his cock and kept cumming, a lot. A blast of semen hit my cheek, my forehead, my nose and then my eyes. all the while she was laughing, her pretty face next to his penis, the image still burned in my mind. By the time he finished it was in my hair and on my chest, although some of that dripped out of my mouth. She helped clean me up. Mostly with her tongue.:p

17. Escierto

Escierto Members

One time my girlfriend was giving me a facial and she shot a stream into one of my eyes. Ouch! I had to run to the faucet to wash it out. She said sorry but she laughed about it a lot.

Baley and Donnee like this.
  18. amb5734

amb5734 Members

I'd be open to it if that's what he wants. But, so far its been in one end or the other. It's been mostly my ass.

elZoido and Well I'm curious like this.
  19. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

Be careful with that stuff escierto, I've blown on my stomach waking but otherwise I avoid it.
    I've never handled any other cock but if I do I'm not wanting his jizz on my face.
    I would sick a cock for fun, if it's not too big I would like to take it in the ass. Assuming I'm getting fucked he can blow it in my ass, I think that might feel ok but I don't want to touch it otherwise.
    If a guy was kind enough to suck me off after he is welcome to swallow and if he has to he can wear it but I'm not against being blown for the finale.

20. Well I'm curious

Well I'm curious Members

I reckon taking a load in the ass would be hot.