how do ugrow with soil?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing Techniques' started by dirty worms, Jan 22, 2005.

1. dirty worms

dirty worms Member

how do ugrow with soil?

2. GuySmiley

GuySmiley Member

^^^^^I'm going to make a suggestion...Try reading about your new found hobby. I am not saying this to be mean, but you really need to have a basic understanding of growing before you attempt to grow. There are HUNDREDS of marijuana website online that have FAQ'S sections to answer the very same questions you ask. If you try to learn while you are growing you will get frustrated and give up because you won't know how to even begin to asses certain problems that will occur while you are a new grower.

3. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

aside from that, get some dirt and put some seeds in it, water once or twice a week.you might get lucky.
    try the foxfarm ocean forest it rocks.

4. dirty worms

dirty worms Member

thinks i just needed to know the watering time. so its once - 2 times a week? i wanna train my next plant to look like a small bush kinda like the photos here.
    [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

5. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

the best way to know when it needs water is to lift the pot. see how heavy it is after watering.a lot depends on the strain and amount of soil you have it in. i have five gallon growbags i only water every two-three weeks,two and three gallon bags i water more like once a week.

two or three times is for starting seeds in a cup the first week, it needs to be moist all the time but not soaking wet.
    indoors you water much less than outdoors in the ground.

6. b1v2w3

b1v2w3 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Follow GuySmileys grow report in his thread Shiva Shunk....b1