How do i tell my boyfriend i might have chlamydia?

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by Twistedkisses, Aug 25, 2013.

1. Twistedkisses

Twistedkisses Guest

I have a boyfriend of 7 months, i recently got my downstairs tested as i had been having some irritation, i was told that i had BV and Thrush, so that eased my nerves about an STI as it seemed impossible to have one, so we had unprotected sex. although i still have to wait 10 days for the other test results to come in.

He told me that he had a sore testicle last night, and my bleeding has been very irregular and so i'm terrified i have Chlamydia. I'm almost 100% sure my boyfriend wouldn't cheat on me. But i need to tell him. I was in Turkey three weeks ago and there is a night i can't remember ANYTHING past three in the morning, i'm scared that i possibly got spiked and things may have happened for me to contract something like this. And if that kind of thing did happen i could have HIV or anything

Another possibility could be from having sex with someone in December, but i thought it would have been noticed by now, at least by him.

How do i go about telling my boyfriend when i don't know how it happened? I know i should wait for the results, but i'm so scared of losing him as if he thinks i cheated on him he will not forgive me. I want to know peoples advice in advance so i'm ready to tell him as soon as the results come in.

Please help <3

2. newbie-one

newbie-one one with the newbiverse

The important thing is to tell him to go get tested. You don't have to disclose infidelity, you could say that something could have happened while you were unconscious/possibly drugged.

3. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I would try verbally.

4. deleted

deleted Visitor

if you havent fucked BF, then get treated and keep it to yourself.. Your clean in 2weeks after treatment. he'll never know.

5. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

blame it on him just like every other girl does

6. weeattoes

weeattoes what will be, will be

Honesty is important in a relationship. You should sit him down and talk to him. Tell him the truth and that he needs to get himself tested. You should go get yourself treated.

7. Rudenoodle

Rudenoodle Minister of propaganda Lifetime Supporter

Stop fucking scummy losers loaded with STD's and verbally tell him.

8. Don't and blame him that he gave it to you

9. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

just break up with the dude and never tell him....you only have 7 months with him anyway

and what about turkey?.....did you wake up with your panties on backwards....why do you suspect you got pegged there?

10. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

Me too, structurally sound, slight termite infestation, but will be able to sell without renovating, upstairs too, and the garage

10 % is almost 100%

11. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

You should NOT have had unprotected sex with him so soon. But what's done is done.

In regards to your question about "how to tell him....." Well, you JUST DO. It's as simple as that. Obviously, you also need to tell him to go get tested as well. Now this has actually gone beyond the "what if....." type thing. You and your boyfriend has had unprotected sex when you haven't even gotten all the test results back. And he started experiencing discomfort in his testicles. It's not just you now. He might have contracted something, and it's possible he did through you. It's your responsibility to be completely honest with him.

As for WHAT you tell him, especially in regards to what happened to you in Turkey, I'm basically with e7m8.

12. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

Right, because only the scum of the earth contract STDs. :rolleyes:

If the op tells the bf that she thinks she may have been drugged and raped, he would be a scum bag if he got mad

13. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

I would be really concerned about the night you said you can't remember anything after 3 in the morning! Did you not notice anything when you woke up? I would think if someone took advantage of you there would be some signs!

14. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

tell him you have aids first

then tell him it was a joke

then mention the chlamydia

15. *MAMA*

*MAMA* Perfectly Imperfect

^^^hahahahaha