How do I find someone to fuck my wife?

Discussion in 'Free Love' started by SexyTX_couple, Dec 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lodog

Lodog ¿

Be nice to em or something.

2. MindRiot

MindRiot Member

If you and your question is legit, then you should probably try somewhere other than hipforums. Go look for some message boards related to open relationships and the such and you should be able to find the advice you're looking for.

3. asskoe11

asskoe11 Guest

4. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

Because he wants to.

5. sith1

sith1 Member

more like they both want to, if not, isnt gonna work out

6. Touch of Eros

Touch of Eros Member

As has been stated, let her find the guy. She'll probably have a better idea of who she wants to have sex with... Just a thought!

7. Son of John

Son of John Banned

I believe this is a sincere question.

You have to decide whether to make your search among your friends, or among total strangers. Both groups have their disadvantages and risks.

I can tell from personal experience that either can work if you learn how to do it. A few years ago, I had a good friend that I knew what attracted to my wife. Whenever she dressed in tight or skimpy clothing, he would stare at her and even make comments to me.

Once I asked him, point blank, "Have you ever thought about fucking her?" He was surprised by my question, but he didn't back away from it. "Hell Yes! That's all I think about when we're together!" Then he asked his question. "Would you let me fuck her?"

I had to admit that I would, but would like to be there to watch! He said "Great! If I can fuck her, you can watch!"

The easiest part was telling my wife that "Tom" wanted to fuck her. We made the arrangements and it went off better than I could have hoped.

MikeBD and Running Man like this.
  8. whairat

whairat Guest

I like that too, but my wife says no to me so maybe we try do this together, what you say to this?

9. nympho man

nympho man Member

In my experience, it's best to let your wife pick someone she is attracted to or thinks she is ok to fuck. Me and my wife got kinda lucky. She told me that a guy had sent her a text about how sexy he thought she was. She told me that she thought he was a nice looking guy and the rest is history . We have been having threesomes and sometimes she will ask if she can go over to his place. I think the main thing is to be honest with one another and talk about it. Good luck !

10. Cherea

Cherea Senior Member

Oh, please. Give me a break. Nobody's interested in your picky shenanigans just so you both can feel self-important.

11. Ice_Cool

Ice_Cool Member

Not to offend anyone, In fact in the animal kingdom, ONLY pigs are fine to get their wives screwed by another male.

Donno why a man fantasise his woman getting banged by another man?!!

1 person likes this.
  12. Son of John

Son of John Banned

Ice Cool has said he doesn't understand why a man would fantasize about his woman getting "banged" by another man.

This is one of those issues which cannot really be explained. It is a case of "if you don't have the feelings, yourself, no one else can describe them for you"

But, what the critics need to understand, and accept, is the fact that there are lots and lots of us husbands who truly do want and need to share our wives' pussies with other men. It is not a point about which we can argue, and we are certainly not trying to get some other guy to buy into this lifestyle if it would cause problems for his marriage.

Still, those of us who have had this experience, and who still want to have it, feel that we do not have to "explain" to others why it is right. If you're not one of us, you will never understand, no matter how many times we tell you.

To me, and others, it is perfectly normal when another guy comes to the house and fucks my wife while I watch! For us, this lifestyle is far more enjoyable than any other that we have had before, or could imagine.

ayj984l3 and Foresta12 like this.
  13. enhancer13

enhancer13 Senior Member

This is well said! If it works for you and your lady then it really doesn't matter what other close minded people feel about it. Nobody is doing anything behind anyones back or betraying each other. Just like if a couple likes to just have the same old missionary sex in the dark and it works for them then they should. It is not up to others to decide what is right or wrong for everyone else when it comes to their sex life.

14. Indy Hippy

Indy Hippy Zen & Bearded

Just bite the bullet and find one of her ex lovers :D at least she'll be happy then

15. 3rd Husband

3rd Husband Banned

It should not be that hard to find someone else who will fuck your wife! Believe me, the woods are full of guys who would love to enjoy some married pussy!

The question is: "Does your wife want you to find other men to fuck her?" I am aware that she might say "no" when she really means "yes", but few women can admit to their husbands that they would like to do such a thing!

If you can convince her that you would not object to her fucking with other men, and would even see it as a positive thing for your relationship, then you are half-way there.

The "finding" part is a bit dangerous, because other men will wonder what your motives are if you offer your wife to them to fuck. But, if you can convince them you are sincere, you will find that there are very few men who can refuse the invitation from a friend "Will you fuck my wife?"

And, once the word is out that you have let another guy fuck her, you will be approached by lots of other guys who will ask, either subtly or directly "Can I fuck your wife too?"

As I said, there are lots and lots of guys out there looking for married pussy!

16. Just_a_woman

Just_a_woman Member

Go to a swingers club.

Another one is going to a café close to an university. Legal young men will fuck anything that moves.

17. jarnkat

jarnkat Guest

there is a site called swingerslifestyle.com you can set up a profile and find someone in your area

18. Jassy321

Jassy321 Member

I did this with my Late wife multiple times. We both enjoyed it a lot. Just have to be really open because with friends being the lucky one they may get the idea that they have a green light anytime and try to come around when your not there, at least in my case they did. I would have a talk with them and they would cool their jets. Still one in particular had a hard time not wanting to take her on his own. It is kind of like a guy has some sort of control over a women once he has had sex with her. He was a controlling guy as well. My wife always put them in their place and would tell me what was going on.

My current wife will have nothing to do with the idea of letting another man near her. To her is somehow means I don't care about her or cherish her if I would let another man mess around with her. She doesn't understand how a guy could feel that way. Son of John put it best in his post above. I don't even know what it is that makes me get turned on by the notion of another man having contact with my wife. She used to get massages by men but has a hard time now that she knows that it turns me on when she does so. It all depends on the people involved. I can't help but think a stranger would be the best but also the riskiness of it is greatly increased, i.e. disease etc. unless a lot of ground work was done before hand. Both have there pitfalls. Good luck with you hunt thou.

19. oscar2u

oscar2u Banned

If she is at all attractive there should be no problem. What you should be concerned about is her safety. You know, sexually transmitted diseases and more.
    Oh, bars are the usual place to meet like minded people. But spend some time getting to know these people. And use rubbers for sure Be careful, ...Oscar

20. charles-smythe

charles-smythe Members

...let her dress nice...take her to a descent club...get the hell away from her & let her work...she'll be going home with some before you know it...when she gets home the next morning or day...she can feed you her cream-pie while she tell you all about it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.