How did your 420 go?

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by god.loves.ugly, Apr 20, 2007.

1. god.loves.ugly

god.loves.ugly Member

HEY HEY hope everyone had a great 420. i know i did...although i worked all day, when i got home i had a blast!! shout at me!

2. short-man420

short-man420 Member

i had a mediocre DAY, but my night will be pretty sweet

3. crazyshit

crazyshit Banned

fucking awesome day son

4. crazyshit

crazyshit Banned

omg i want some green jello!

5. god.loves.ugly

god.loves.ugly Member

lol, crazy shit!

6. The_Walrus

The_Walrus Sgt. Pepper

It was probably the most boring day I've had in a while.

7. Box Of Rain

Box Of Rain Member

went to a free show on the lawn at carnegie mellon university.
    and Spooooooooon was playing there.
    :)
    that made my night and it being free just made it an even more incredible show.

8. lovejanisandgrace

lovejanisandgrace Estimated Prophet

It was chill as anything...a good day with good people and good tree.

9. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

Excellent! Saw a lot of great bands, uncluding the mighty Blue Cheer, got pretty strunk, and camped on a safaricamping next to the emoes and kangaroo's where we chilled all night around a perfect campfire. :D

10. darksideofthemoon

darksideofthemoon Senior Member

just went to a park where there were a few hundred stoners and smoked and hiked all day, and took off when the paddywagons showed up at 5:00, At least they were nice enough to wait till after 4:20

11. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

Mine was great. Idk, last year's was better i think, but still, it was great.

12. praying4peace

praying4peace Member

mine was wicked!
    I went out an had a couple of sessions with my best mate, went to a rock gig, went driving in a mates van the crashed at his house and watched dvds.

the bad thing was..... pretty much every person i asked didnt know what 420 was!
    thats new zealand for you.

hope everone else had an awesome day!
    peace xxxx

13. Balloonatic

Balloonatic Senior Member

aww mine was good...had a bbq, then when it got dark we had a bonfire :D it was kickass. i got some pics from the bbq up in the photo forum if u wanna seee

14. ElChivato

ElChivato SeNioR MeMBeR

so, i was happy in the morning. got up. listened to the pot song by dash rip rock, got on the bus, went to school. then i found out about a gun threat at school and that got me bummed cuz they put us on lockdown. then i had a test in my first class and the teacher wouldn't put it off even though half the kids were not there. everyone got to go home because of the gun shit, plus it's the day before prom, plus it was 420. duh. there were only 4 people, including me, in my last block. then some teacher had a heart-attack. then a trash truck's garbage caught on fire and it dumped the trash in the parking lot. then i went home and went to a party at my boyfriend's house. that was okay. he's been all weird all week and really distant and i was worried about us for most of the party. then i went for a walk with some buds. then a cop drove by and was like asking us if there had been a fight. we told him we were just messin around and he told us to keep it down. then we were all paranoid. then we went to the field and hung out in a circle. :) then we went back to the house and i had buddy dana tell nicholas i needed to talk to him and i got all sad. but i'm still worried about me and nick. but over all, 420 was half-way decent, very eventful, but not uber exciting or anything. *shrugs*

15. Lady Neko

Lady Neko Member

wow. alot happened. for you. i hope all goes okay for you and your guy. i drank purple haze beer, ate vegan tacos, and had asthma problems.

16. Miked

Miked Member

I finished around of golf and went to smoke some , then went to the high school play which my two good friends were performing. It was a total blast. Being stoned made it a great time, plus i got to laugh at my freinds which had no previous play acting in their lives.

17. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

I gave away a 1/2 g 'cause I got it as a gift
    and I don't smoke much anymore...

and I played Mario World with my bf...

..it was a good day. ^_^

18. sweettone1221

sweettone1221 Member

Hope you all had as wonderful a day as I did!