How did you discover your mate was cheating.

Discussion in 'True Love' started by Just for fun, Jan 19, 2019.

1. Rots in hell

Rots in hell Senior Member

Yeah we need a Bird to make the Refreshments and Stuff

2. morrow

morrow Visitor

Good job I know you mate.. or your ass would be sore! :D

From my boot I mean :D

Mallyboppa likes this.
  3. Visexual

Visexual Member

It was a year or so after we married. I was a cop and she was a night clerk at the local Ramada Inn. I found out, through a friend a employee at the motel, that she'd had sex with the other night clerk.

You know, I wasn't angry at all. He was a nice guy and I liked him too. I didn't blame her for having a try at him. And, if I'd been in his place, I'd have certainly tried to fuck her too. So I didn't blame him. She was a very not young gal back then.

I never confronted her with until well after we'd begun our swinging times. She, for some reason, denied it but I knew she was just embarrassed to tell me the truth.

4. . . . small neighborhood

jmadre likes this.
  5. Angela36

Angela36 Members

I found disgusting text messages on his phone. One of his family members called and he asked me to answer it (he was in the shower). I can't believe to this day he wasn't more careful.

Bicaptain My Captain likes this.
  6. erofant

erofant Members

^^^ Ouch.

Angela36 likes this.
  7. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

After one year of marriage and wonderful sex all of a sudden the sex all but stopped. She said she wanted to move in with her girlfriend because her mother was a shrink and wanted to help her. I agreed and helped her move her stuff to the back alley of her friend's house. She said leave the stuff here I don't want you to get involved. After one month of no contact I ran into one of her other girlfriends and she asked how is your wife. I said that shrink is still working on her at her friends house. Then she said to me, "are you a fucking stupid moron,? she moved in with a fucking guy you idiot. I phoned her mother and dad and they said, "yes she did and all were wondering when you would find out how long she could fool you." I said she didn't fool me I just trusted her and all of you more than any of you deserved to be trusted. After the divorce she called me and wanted to fuck me with one of her girlfriends in a threesom. I said no. Then ten years later she met me for coffee and said lets go to a hotel and fuck. I said no.

8. Just for fun

The next marriage had problems from the start, long story short I came home from work at midnight as usual and she was not home. no cell phones then. I checked and her diaphram birth control was missing from the bathroom drawer. I waited up till 7:00 am and she walked in. I asked and she said yes she slept with a guy but didn't have sex. I said I think you should leave. She agreed. As the divorce progressed she came to my place and fucked the hell out of me for a few weeks and begged my forgiveness. I said no the only thing good about you at this moment is the sex.

9. soulcompromise

soulcompromise Member HipForums Supporter

My girlfriend (who I did cheat on) cheated on me (much less than I cheated and with lesser magnitude.)

I found out cause she told me about it when I told her that I had cheated. I don't think she would have mentioned it otherwise, but as long as I was being honest she probably figured she ought to be too. The one I remember is that she fooled around with her neighbor. I seem to remember something about her and one of my closest friends of that time too, but it's fuzzy. I don't totally believe that one happened. Her neighbor I can't believe because he was so much older. He was probably in his thirties when we were 18 or so... That stunk.

Angela36 likes this.
  10. Captain Scarlet

Captain Scarlet Lifetime Supporter

Interesting thread .Sometimes what is overlooked by the cheater is the psychological impact it has on the person who has been cheated on.It's basically saying you are no longer good enough and I have found someone better .That's why I do understand those who don't give the cheater a second chance.

11. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

12. Just for fun

Sex is great, sharing your partner is fum when both sides agree BUT trust issues go way deeper than all of that skin rubbing fum.

13. Pete's Draggin'

Pete's Draggin' Visitor

I will discover if my mate is cheating on me by using my keen sense of Hungarian gypo intuition.

At this moment, I'm already predicting it

14. Just for fun

My X was so jealous that she would smell my dick when I came home late from work and sometimes make me cum to see if I used it before I came home. That is why I left her. She was a fucking wack job.

15. Just for fun

My work partner went home sick after being at work for 2 hours. He got home and his wife was still in bed and that was strange. So he jumped in bed and went down on her and he got a good taste of some other guy's cum. That ended that marriage. He asked his elderly neighbor if she had any visitor that morning. She said oh just about every morning some men come to visit. Go figure.

16. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

17. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

I remember reading a thing once where a guy was so untrusting of his wife he would sniff test her when she got home by dropping to his knees and getting his nose in there on her arrival through the front door. I always thought it was kind of hot. :tearsofjoy:

I mean there's a bit of power in a woman right there, where she probably isn't even cheating but some jealous wimpy hubby needs to scent that area just to make sure, I mean, what's he going to do if she was? Nothing wimp! I'd probably diddly myself in the car ride home just to get his temper going when he sniffed my arousal, might actually get good sex for once ayyooooo

Last edited: Dec 24, 2019
    soulcompromise likes this.
  18. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Oh and yes, I have role played the exact same scenario with a towel at my front door for my partner to drop to her knees to scent test me. :D and it was just as hot as I'd imagined too. :D even going both ways as the tempting wife and the jealous wife haha.

soulcompromise likes this.
  19. Just for fun

What a trustless. horrible marriage when someone if that jealous just like I experienced.

Irminsul likes this.
  20. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

i hope it also ended his job. too "sick" to work, but perfectly fine to go home and do sexual favors for the wife.