how come rainbows don't like drainbows?

Discussion in 'Rainbow Family' started by MollyThe Hippy, Nov 7, 2006.

1. earthmother

earthmother senior weirdo

And some just care too much about gettin' drunk... Next time ya see a "bliss bunny" hand 'em a shovel or a saw and watch what happens.

2. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

youre a pretty judgemental one aint ya? sure us southern rainbows like to drink but ever been to the little white shack or the mississippi house? lots more true love there then ive ever seen probally because everyones more into having a good time instaed of talking about whats wrong with every body all the time, as i have see in theese more arrogant hi holy hippie types. just the way i see things im not trying to insult or judge anyone for there beleifs but if someones wishes to drink, i think a true rainbow would love them for being themselves and being happy

3. earthmother

Hey, dude! Yer handle, yer signature, yer attitude, all say ya got issues. Drink till ya puke, I could care less. But there's lots of folks who ain't into it. Don't make 'em bad people at all. Just people that ain't into it. And if ya took a vote, ya'd find the majority of rainbows don't want to deal with a bunch of drinkin' at rainbow. Nor maybe anywhere else. If I ain't into violence, I don't want a bunch of folks fightin' around me. If I ain't into killin' I won't go to war. If I ain't into drunk parties, I go to rainbow instead, and stay the hell away from A-camp.
    Last rainbow gathering I was at, circumstances WAY beyond my control caused me to have to camp with a bunch of drinkers. Nice enough folks, most of 'em, (some of 'em), and I made the best of it, but it pretty much ruined the gathering for me, compared to how it shoulda been. Felt like I was livin' on the wrong side of the tracks... Gave me nightmares actually. I always saw Rainbow as being an ESCAPE from the daily grind! I would have had much more fun if I woulda stayed home. Actually, if I wanted to hang with a bunch of drinkers, I coulda saved myself all the trouble and STAYED home and had a party instead...

4. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

yeah i got issues, issues with poeple hating us for who we are sick and tired of the hate. weres the love? huh? i got issues with stereo typing and issues with people trying to tell me what to do the the national fucking forrest. so yeah i got issues

5. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

earthmother,, i gotta call ya out..

yer the one that walked from one end of nationals to the other with yer shit faced fucked up old man,,with 16 ouncers in all his pockets..

an dont say he didnt,he had 3 empties when he hit our camp,an 2 full ones...

so its ok fer yer old man to stroll the trails suckin beers down,,but god forbid a a camper come an speak his peace ??

i dont know why ya have become so high holy over drinking,,oh wait yes i do,,i read your posts..

just cause yer old man an his friends cant handle there alchohol,,dont meen noone can..

love n light

6. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

7. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

Hey Hippiebilly, Fuck You In The Heart Man. Thats Green Circus Kitchen Talk For 'lovin Ya'

8. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

9. hippiehillbilly

[​IMG]

fer you bro...

oh an fuck you.. :p

10. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

good shit man

11. sentient

sentient Senior Member

A drainbow by any other name is a freeloader
    make em work every now and then, get them doing useful stuff like
    painting some doors then they go away and leave ya alone

12. Shithead_n_dozer

Shithead_n_dozer Member

true story: a kitchen i willnot name was up at nederland mile maker 40 after nationals this year, they had gear and food, but for some reason me and a group of a few other folks, who had nothing to do with the kitchen, were the ones who actually got off their asses and cooked while they had a crew that sat around all day. but when some one with weed showed up they were on their feet claimng they were kitchen crew and had been working and needed the buz, whats that all about?

13. earthmother

Remember the night I ran away from camp and you guys rescued me? Well, that's why. I couldn't stand it any more. I reckon everybody's gettin' me wrong here. Folks seem to only be readin' certain parts of my posts, but don't notice the parts about how I could care less what folks are doin' if they are botherin' nobody. Hey, I even called you out when we first "met" on here, 'cause you seemed to have an attitude. So, if I think somebody's got an attitude, I'll be pretty blunt. I got nothin' against anybody if they ain't causin' trouble, but I am too damn honest in what I think. Anyhoo, I DO know an awful lot of people don't really go to Rainbow expectin' it to be just another party...

And, hey, congrats are in order. Old man swore off alcohol PERMANENTLY. Figgured out the hard way he couldn't do it no more...

I love you guys!

14. wootier

wootier Member

lovin u earthmother

15. newo

newo Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Sure, have a drink, have a toke, whatever, but make a point to contribute to the group you find yourself in. If you don't, people might not say anything but that doesn't mean they don't notice. A real friend is someone who remembers to return the favors you do.

16. hippiehillbilly

wow i gotta say thats more than i have done,,..

tell him good for him an never give in..

luvin yall to..