How Chill Is Madison?

Discussion in 'Wisconsin' started by simdaddy, Nov 8, 2008.

1. simdaddy

simdaddy Member

I'm a medicinal user who's been without for far too long. I know medicinal isn't in Wisconsin yet, but I do know about Madison's city Ordinance 23.20, making "personal use in a private place" legal.

So, can anyone from Madison confirm if its as good as they say? Is it too good to be true? I'm looking to move up that way, but I want to get some good info before I get my foot caught in the bear trap.

2. Keepblazin420

Keepblazin420 Member

i used to live down by madison its cool place but i've heard they have undercover cops acting as dealers but im not 100% sure

3. mdwbudman

mdwbudman Member

in that respect madison is great, cops stay out of the herb situation. ive been in regular business for years up here without any police problems. they dont get involved until they think ur dealing coke

4. Altered Ego

Altered Ego Member

Gotta love that ordinance...

5. BoBMaRLeY_1LoVe

BoBMaRLeY_1LoVe Guest

Duuuudddeee MADiSiON is ChiLL A'F!! No joke idonno if your thinking of Visiting or what not but you will have a great time buddy. i go there ALOT!!! Small peaceful College City. Beautiful women and amazing Ganja. I have the time of my life just chillin by one of the lakes... smoking some bud and just enjoying life. Just dont go durring winter bro

One Love!

6. Old Man Chrz

Old Man Chrz Guest

Yeah you at pretty covered. Ops have better things to do than bust pot smokers.