How can i get her to squirt?

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by Gandy420, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Gandy420

Gandy420 Guest

I want to try get my wife to squirt without her knowing what im upto. Will she squirt if im going at her hard then just pull out all of a sudden when shes really enjoying the moment?

2. Gandy420

Gandy420 Guest

And.... Do girls like squirting? She told me a couple of times she felt like she needed a wee when i was giving a good seeing to, was she gona squirt?

3. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Depends on how long it was before she peed before you had sex with her & if she didn't like the idea of soaking the bed sheets .

4. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

Okay, listen up. I'll do my best to explain, but in the end Youjizz.com has a better explanation in the form of a video. Anyway, this requires the use of your fingers. Your middle finger should do fine but use more if you feel the need. Insert the middle finger while she is on her back, keep a bit of pressure against the upper walls and look for a sort of shelf. You'll know it when you feel it, essentially you're just looking for the G-spot. Once you've found the shelf, get up in there. The key here isn't to move in and out rapidly, but in a rough up and down with your fingers hooked in the shelf. Lubrication is recommended and, like I said, the video on Youjizz.com is way better. Hope I helped.

5. Gandy420

Gandy420 Guest

Will she know she is gona squirt?

6. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

Have you tried reading the 5,273,252,852,185 threads on squirting that are already on here?
    Try "orgasmic experience" for most of them.

7. NovexusPrime

NovexusPrime Grand Poobah

She will know. If she's never had her g spot touched she will know when it almost makes her feel like she's gonna pee

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I haven't been able to find my wife's g spot yet & if I have, it doesn't seem to do anything for her.