Hovering backpacks...the latest thing!

Discussion in 'Camping/Outdoor Living' started by MeAgain, Jan 16, 2019.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

I just had to post this.

These things look amazing.

2. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

???

[​IMG]

Irminsul likes this.
  3. McFuddy

McFuddy Visitor

We’re supposed to have hover boards by now.

4. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Hoverboards have been around for years and years since black and white TV's. A scientist Can't remember his name, made a hover board out of bees wings. Insects like this don't actually fly, they wings produce a frequency that energises thousands of tiny cones in their wings. They levitate, and a long time ago somebody figured out how to do it.

As usual though this technology is bought and scrapped because they can charge people more for airline tickets because of fuel consumption.

In particular I believe scarab and dragonflies are aerodynamically proven to not be able to fly, they use this come technology and frequency.

Orison likes this.
  5. deleted

deleted Visitor

6. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's all in the cones man and they've been found all over the world, also in many glyphs and pictures, they all got cones. Funnily enough, the guy who built Coral castle in a night by moving 30tonne stones with zero help was observed waving two ice cream cones at the blocks like wand.

Now the theory is, and you can imagine this, when sound enters a cone it spirals along the wall faster and faster as it reach its vortex, the theory is, of you can have the right material and ring rock is one materials a rock that rings like a bell which have been found all over the world at the sites, that the frequency going through the cone produces energy as it spirals toward the vortex of the cone.

Like this picture, the energy would have shot out and the reverberations from the sound shot at an object would naturally cause it to warp and at that stage, you can lift and mould it.

There's a lot of science behind it.

You can theoretically do anything with sound frequency.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019
  7. deleted

deleted Visitor

cant be done anymore.. the gravity of the Earth was changed by some alien or internal force. Magnetic fields.. / Earth core.. or else it would be used today.. no reason to waste the energy of fossil fuels to get the job done.. Something happened that changed this .. its as if a ground wire was added and we cant take off anymore without chemical engine..
    Maybes because we reached the stars before our time was due. but we are in due time to do it again..

8. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

It's that damn holographic moon, man. :p it needs to be programmed again, they unsitalled the magnetic power when they abandoned their space stations. ;)

Orison likes this.
  9. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

Has anybody seen a "moon wave"?

Personally I think it's the camera, but there seems to be a growing theory on the holographic moon.

Basically when you have a high powered video camera pointed at the moon, you see distortion waves moving up the moon, like an old TV screen.

I've seen the footage from a few cameras. Only the moon distorts.

10. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

LOL! Guess I need to check my speling!

(So I corrected the title from hoovering to hovering)

Tyrsonswood likes this.
  11. GLENGLEN

GLENGLEN Banned

And Whilst You Are At It.....Correct "Speling"..... To "Spelling"....... LOL..... :D ..........J/k

Cheers Glen.

12. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I dont believe these ridiculous things would work on a mountain trail....you can see the dude trying to keep his center as the pack wobbles around on his back.....I speculate that if they heave at the wrong step you are goin down hard.....

13. Tyrsonswood

Tyrsonswood Senior Moment Lifetime Supporter

[​IMG]

14. wilsjane

wilsjane Nutty Professor HipForums Supporter

I can see that you are not a ballet dancer.:yum:

15. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

I think the point is one doesn't have to resort to ones ballet background to use these space age pieces of junk.. :)….not to mention I would never wear my tutu while hiking...…

wilsjane likes this.
  16. deleted

deleted Visitor

drones can carry your stuff for you..

17. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

obviously if I had a drone I would wear my tutu all the time...who wouldn't? :)

18. wilsjane

Imagine swan lake, with the ballerinas all wearing those back packs bouncing up and down. :yum::yum:

If I was marketing the junk, I would commission the royal ballet to make an advert.
    Needless to say, the dancers would all end up in a heap on the floor.

19. wilsjane

During the second world war, experiments were carried out with using low frequency sound to resonate the human body and kill the enemy. 2 methods were tested. the first was to resonate the brain and the second to resonate the heart valves, The required frequency was calculated to be around 7Hz.
    No written records were kept (the only real way to maintain a secret) and it was feared that it would breech the war conventions as well as killing the soldiers using the system.
    It has always puzzled my why audio amplifiers have a 20Hz low frequency cut off capacitor. It is claimed that it is to protect loudspeakers, but that does not entirely make sense.
    Perhaps I should modify a theater system and see whether I kill the entire audience, but knowing my luck, I would be the only person to resonate.

Irminsul likes this.
  20. Irminsul

Irminsul Valkyrie

There's a lot in sound I've only recently started to learn from it die to an experience I had years ago and I read how monks use the vibrational Ohmmm and then it got me thinking about my experience.

I can't conclude because I'm not a scientist but I am led to believe that sound frequency can defeat cancer and other disease, I've seen it extinguish fires and I've seen it create its own magnetic field. I've seen that sound in fact generates light.

Which got me thinking of the sequences of cosmology in religion. Everyone will say then God said let there be light. So everybody believe in the spark of creation, a big bang, light was the creation point, but that is not the sequence of events. The sequence of events was "God said... Said there be light". Spoken words, sound. Sound was the initial creation point. Sound created light.

Orison likes this.