House Sitting in Suburbia-Suggestions?

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by seamonster66, May 21, 2004.

1. seamonster66

seamonster66 discount dracula

Watching my parents house for a while, the one I grew up in actually. It's seeming a bit unfamiliar, maybe I have evolved. I've already had a neighbor come mow the lawn because I guess the length was going to "attract burglars."

What would you/have you done while living in someones house for a while?

2. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I RUN around naked and invite a bunch of men over, have sex on every spot i can. read all their journals and mailings

call long distance leave it off the hook for hours! get pay per view
    swap the sugar and salts.

3. seamonster66

I called a faraway country and left it off the hook, but I accidentally dialed 10-10-987 so it only ended up costing $1.85.

hmmm, good idea on the naked guy part though ;)

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

lol......no my parents used to have me housesit while they were on vacation. i would have parties. but after the last one, i think they still do not trust me.

there was 4 day old vomit in thier toilet. i didnt knwo it was there

5. seamonster66

Not many people would be willing to drive out here for a party, I might have to advertise at the local high school.

I have been smoking inside a little.

6. Samhain

Samhain Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

heres a few tips on safety if your leaving your place empty.
    don't cancell any papers being delievered as its a give away to people that your house will be empty and if you have a neighbour thats throws out loads of rubbish get them to leave a bag outside your house on rubbish nights or full your outside bin up.

s

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

Once my parents went away for 5 weeks to visit family overseas, so my brother and I were housesitting for them. Just for fun, what we did was we moved around the furniture in different rooms, so what happened was there was just a bunch of new rooms. Lame, I know, but a good way to kill time.

8. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

no that is funny. we did the same thing after a party once, all the owners of the house left us there. we were hungover and delirious so we decided to do just that. you shoulda seen their faces when they got home and found the christmas tree in one of thier rooms. lol.........stayed there until may i think