Hottest vampire movies?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by minkajane, Jul 2, 2006.

1. minkajane

minkajane Member

Name the hottest vampire movies you've ever seen. The only decent one I've seen is Interview with the Vampire. Classic, erotic, beautiful.

2. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I love vampire films, I have seen alot of vampire films. Lifeforce...energy vampire. The dusk till dawn trilogy from Quentin Tarantino is good. Any Hammer vampire film with Chris Lee. The Coppola Dracula film is good. Troma has a funny one Sucker the vampire. Underworld one and two are good movies. How about Vamp with Grace Jones? The lost boys, near dark, and the Frank Langella Dracula is also good. The last on is a little campy but fun. Nothing beats the classic...with Bella Lugosi.
    Some are comedies, some are gross but ya just got to love them. I have a large collection and I will do a weekend marathon. Nothing like sitting in front of a large screen with a half dozen or so people in the dark.......hehehhehehhe

3. minkajane

minkajane Member

What is wrong with me????? How could I have forgotten Underworld??? Kate Beckinsale is SOOOOOO sexy in that movie!

4. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I forgot about Blade and Blade 2. Cold Blood that is a comedy. Fright night 1 and Fright night 2, Bood ties and Vampire 's kiss. Oh, there is Vlad Tempish...it is more dramatic. How about Shadow of the vampire that was good. What about anime? Vampire Hunter D, Hellsing, Blood the vampire. Vampire princess Miyu. What about Tv series...The kindred, forever night, Ultra violet...the british tv series.....not the movie.

If I think of anymore I'll post them...:D

5. Jesus the Jedi

Jesus the Jedi Senior Member

Because underworld sucked.

and wow, i had no idea they made a fright night 2

6. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

How about full moon productions.....Subspecies....that was fun. Little campy but fun.

7. Stalker21

Stalker21 Member

Don't forget Pale Blood. Pretty much the best vampire movie, IMO, that I've seen thus far.

8. dontbrandme

dontbrandme Member

the lost boys.

no contest.

kiefer sutherland dones a bleached mullet, there's a chick named "star", a well-oiled "sexy" saxophonist, and not just one but BOTH of the coreys. come on people, honestly, WHAT could beat that??!

9. Burbot

Burbot Dig my burdei

Nosferatu was pretty good, but i have the version with the crappy Type-O Negative soundtrack...which is lame heavy metal

10. Kittymoose*

Kittymoose* Member

Oh I'm such a fan of nearly all of those films. My favorites are:
    Underworld
    Interview with the Vampire
    Lost Boys
    Queen of the Damned (if you don't compare it with Interview and it's book)

11. underplay

underplay Member

yea thats cool

12. Irish Drunkard

Irish Drunkard Member

For good vampire B movies, look for The Forsaken and Vampiros: los Muertos (Bon Jovi as a vampire hunter).