Hot For Teacher.

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by love_kinney, May 8, 2004.

1. love_kinney

love_kinney Member

has anyone here ever been very attracted to one of their teachers?

2. Dustinthewind

Dustinthewind woopdee fucking doo

ya know i am going to have to answer no to this question. things have changed in the 20 years ago when i waS in school, i can remember all the teachers were ugly and old. nowadays tho--there are some fine young teachers out there!

3. Fizzyliftingdrink

Fizzyliftingdrink Member

Oh my goodness, yes. I had this guitar teacher in First year of University,and I thought he was so cool. He was kinda dorky, and wore horrible shirts, but I was so attracted to him! I couldn't help it. I would always think about making out with him!! I'm so embarrased!

4. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Yes twice actually. The first time I was attracted to my guitar teacher, damn he was fine. The second was to my drama teacher in high school, but he started getting a little friendly. After that it made me realize that it was a creepy situation, and he could've gotten fired. I think most of the teachers in this state try to have relationships with their students.

5. LadyComet

LadyComet Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

My best friend and I used to follow our favorite two hot teachers and figure when they'd be in the hallway between classes at what time so we can see them, smile and giggle and say hi....like that wasn't obvious that we had crushes on them.

6. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Oh I also had a crush on one of the teachers at the high school I attended before he became a teacher there. He had just moved down from New York, and I flirted with him like crazy! He ended up telling me that when I started college that I should get me my own place so he could visit me. He is so weird.

7. SharyBobbins

SharyBobbins QPR Football Fan

Lol! I can't think of any teachers that were hot.

8. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

Mr. Awtry, Coach Wittemore, and Mr. _________ I can't think of his name. He was black, taught history, mainly government and economics.

9. SharyBobbins

aww yeah. I forgot about Mr.____. He was cute, well for an old guy any way.

(He was about 28)

10. Tree-Hugger

Tree-Hugger The Chainsaw

:eek: That is NOT old! I think those three were the only ones I had crushes on. I hope those three are the only teachers I ever have crushes on. The teachers at the college I'm attending are scary. :p

11. SharyBobbins

He was old to me at the time.

12. makno

makno Senior Member

i did , miss evalin kane .it was 25 yrs ago , and if i could draw , ..i could draw her to this day from memory. the archdioces cheeped out and hired some kids rite outta coledge to replace the octagenarian nuns that were dying off at an alarming rate .she wore miniskirts and drove an old tr6 roadster! she used to sit on the desk and i wouldnt hear a word she said from distraction! aside from that and great drugs , high school sucked .

13. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

My biology teacher used to have a crush on me because i was really into russian lit. and always read in her class....

14. alex714

alex714 To the Left

ya i really liked my grade 12 english teacher, he thought i was a big pothead so was kinda sketched out with me but i secretly had the hots for him
    oh and my grade 11 history teacher, thought he was ever so charming!

15. StellaBlue

StellaBlue Senior Member

I had a crush on Mr. Edwards, he was the computer science teacher in my middle school. Such a cute guy, and oh so geekiliscious! :D

16. meraculous_explosion

meraculous_explosion Member

Yes, too many to count.

17. beachbum7

beachbum7 Lookin' for any fun

I'm out of school now, but for the longest time, I never had a hot teacher. The teacher who'd I describe as semi-hot was in the 8th grade.

18. ZePpeLinA

ZePpeLinA Jump around!

i had a crush on my business teacher when i was in school. he must have been like 40+, but he had the most gorgeous eyes i've ever seen. he was really nice. My friend thought I was crazy...
    I've had crushes on female teachers too. It just that I love it when people are nice, i sort of fall in love with them.

19. Changeyourlatitude

Changeyourlatitude Banned

I lust for my son’s teacher. She’s so beautiful and shy and looks like a porcelain doll. She is a native Puerto Rican Indian, color mocha with the deepest darkest eyes I’ve ever seen in my life. I fail to understand how a teenage boy could learn anything from her to do with school.

My wife pinches me when she catches me staring.

Changeyourlatitude

20. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I had a crush on a teacher once... my grade 11 geography teacher, Mr Clancy. He was so gorgeous... a lot of the girls liked him...