Hot Air Balloon

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Velouria, May 16, 2004.

1. Velouria

Velouria Member

I just had the brilliant idea to rent a hot air balloon thing and smoke on it. It would just be so random, I mean, can you imagine being stoned out of your mind and thinking "Dude, I'm on a hot air balloon"? It is my new goal in life to someday do this.

2. APinkBunnyRabbit

APinkBunnyRabbit Member

Add this as my vote to the "best thread ever" contest (no sarcasm). I mean, wow, that's an amazing idea. Seeing the sights, and feeling so high, and... wow... the wind, etc. :D

Don't catch it on fire though. That would really, really, REALLY suck. Hahahahahahahahaha.

3. bertrose

bertrose Member

Don't fall out either, or drop ur pipe and "accidentally" jump out to get it... LOL

4. SweeperOfDreams13

SweeperOfDreams13 Member

wow... that'd be trippy as hell. just sitting/standing in that big ole' basket and smokin' a huuuge blunt, or better yet, rippin' off of a five-foot bong.
    like... whoa man...

5. Velouria

Velouria Member

You guys, we should get everyone from this forum to meet up someday and rent our hot air balloons, and we can rent a bunch of them and all go up at the same time, and pass tons of different pipes and joints from balloon to balloon, and it would just be the best day of my entire life!!!

6. TreePhiend

TreePhiend Member

I agree this whole idea is cool, but it would be hard to pass weed from balloon to balloon.

7. bertrose

bertrose Member

lol! yeah...lets do it!

8. psycdelcdragon

psycdelcdragon Member

That'd be awesome.....we could have the ballons connected with ropes that have baskets or something like that attached to them that slide back and forth so we could pass bowls between ballons:cool:

9. Spuff

Spuff Where's my ciggies?

Someone should come up with a way to make the giant baloon flame thing burn weed and turn the baloon itself into a sort of stupidly sized bong! lol:p