Horny. That's all. Really fucking horny.

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by Stella_Drives, Apr 2, 2007.

1. Stella_Drives

Stella_Drives Senior Member

Everytime I've smoked recently, I've become ridiculously horny. Wait a tick, no, I've just been ridiculously horny for the past few weeks regardless of my level of sobriety. It's nearly uncontrolable to the point that I am about to jump the nearest person, rip off their clothing and fuck them wherever we are until that part of my brain kicks in and reminds me of how this is an impossibility. I think it's the changing of seasons, but sweet mary jane is just making me a lot more hot and bothered these days. Anyone else getting the spring tingle?

2. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

masturbate?

3. Nitrusx

Nitrusx Banned

we should get together sometime.

4. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

X2

if u were into guys :p

5. Rugor

Rugor Senior Member

dang I wish you lived near me

6. MVerlie

MVerlie Member

Look at all these creepers.

Fucking weird.

7. young_deadhead

young_deadhead I Love Lucy

it is the internet

8. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

it is stella_drives

9. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I get that when I smoke sometimes. Most of the time I'm just with a bunch of the guys, and I'm not into dudes, so I don't get it much.

10. eyegore21

eyegore21 Member

I too get really fuckin horny after I smoke, but I usually have nothing to "do" so I end up "doing" nothing...

11. moe.ron

moe.ron Member

ive never had sex not baked..hmm

12. Redhead310

Redhead310 Member

Yeah i feel your pain stella_drives -nods-. I usually smoke with 2-5 guys as well...but none of them are really people id be into. And my boyfriend and i are like broken up? but not really? But kinda....so sometimes hes all over me, other days i can't get him to look twice -sigh-

13. Stella_Drives

Yes, masturbation. It's a wonderful thing. Not nearly satisfying enough, though.
    I got really fucked up this weekend and ended up ALMOST hooking up with... (drumroll, please) ...a guy. I told my girlfriend and all she said was "If you want to have sex with a guy, just wait till you get home and we can do it together". Honestly, how did I get so lucky? But regardless, I won't see her until I'm done with school in late April so it's going to be a lonnnggg few weeks.

14. TheShow

TheShow Senior Member

Maybe I'll have to be in Boston at the end of April....

15. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

I was thinking the same thing hahah ^

16. i feel it.. i know exactly how you feel... it fucking sucks man.
    kjhxzkjhzHORNY!!!!iuesmncsoiens

17. Gdeadhead420

Gdeadhead420 DivineMomentsofTruth

you live in boston, i live in boston =P

18. Splosh

Splosh Member

I kind of feel it but i dunno. I ofc am horny as i am a 17 year old male, with about 100 tonnes of testosterone pumping around my blood but i just never do anything about any girl who likes me or anything. I just seem to lack that confidence to make a move. If i were a virgin i think i'd feel different because i remember what i was like then and it was " I HAVE GOT TO FUCK SOMEONE SOON!!11!!11" but now its just like, meh, when it happens.
    Still...If you're around the UK at some point....xD

19. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I'm the exact same way. When I lost my virginity, I started to not need sex as much anymore. When my friends all lost THEIR virginity, they all got like 300% hornier.

I dont get it...

20. Stella_Drives

Yeah, I'm most definately not a virgin but I'm hornier now then before I started having sex. Probably because women peak at age 40 something and guys peak around age 20, I got plenty of time left :). I smoked before my communications class today and literally day-dreamed about all the dirty things I wanted to do to my sexy 27 year old teacher for the entire hour and fifteen minutes. I really need to stop smoking, I'm going to fail that class!