horny as all fuck - cant do anything

Discussion in 'Hot and Horny' started by acoustic, Jun 21, 2006.

1. acoustic

acoustic Member

i cant sleep. i was in bed for two and a half hours. i layed in my bed fantasizing but i couldnt do anything more- i gave up masturbating for my own reasons.

my girlfriend and i gave up any physical contact as well. we gave up kissing and touching. making out. because it got too complicated and neither of us were ready for sex (we damn near did everything else and could of if we wanted to.) she is leaving out of state for a week and a half tomorrow morning. and she isnt leaving on good terms with me. i can imagine how its going to be when she gets back and we hang out- all awkward, silent...etc. its like we are in a downward spiral about to break up after being together for 21 months.

its been awhile since we kissed each other. since we did everything. and you know what- im going to change that when she gets back.

im going to invite her over to my house (im eighteen, so really its my parents house. im about to move away to college soon,) on a day where my dad has a late meeting-its good because he writes it on the calander. my mom works until five and my girlfriend will get off work at noon. so knowing all this- this is what i have been fantasizing about all night.

dont you hate when youre horny and you cant do anything about it?

2. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

do you realize that everything you described will be the complete opposite of the reality of what happens?

3. acoustic

acoustic Member

yeah :(

4. bruschetta

bruschetta Member

lol :D good luck anyways :D

5. acoustic

acoustic Member

well thank you i guess. however i know the awkward part will be there.

6. DQ Veg

DQ Veg JUSTYNA'S TIGER

Yea, the awkward part will be trying to figure out how to get the whipped cream all over her without getting it on the ceiling!:p

7. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

:confused:
    her 'sweetie' eh?

Sorry, but it sounds ridiculously stupid to me to give up both masturbation and all physical contact with your girl

Masturbation rocks

8. wolfie65

wolfie65 Member

I'm with you on that one! If you're avoiding physical contact then you need something to take its place. I'd go mad if I didn't have a right hand! :D

9. acoustic

acoustic Member

it may be stupid to everyone else- but its completely clear to me.

and yes, it is very hard to do and makes you feel very crazy.

10. denimstar

denimstar edge of darkness

You can but choose not to. There's nothing wrong with masturbation.

11. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

I'm a southpaw. :D

12. DroopySnoopy

^^ Really! ^^

Dude, why don't ya go whack off and then, you'll feel better! lol! :D

13. DroopySnoopy

Sorry, I was talkin about the original poster..I hoped you got that. :)

14. fritz

fritz Heathen

I suffer from sexually frustrated insomnia. I always end up being up all night when I can't get some.