Hormone Advice

Discussion in 'Transexual and Transgender' started by scarly04, Jun 13, 2012.

1. scarly04

scarly04 Guest

ok so i'm going to skip the back story part. Basically i'm a 19 y.o. passing MTF and i've never been on hormones.

I want to start ASAP. Is it really that big a difference in getting hormones from a physician versus the internet? I mean i'm mainly concerned about saftey and how well they will work. But i guess if someones experienced in this situation i could trust their judgement....?? Also what would be the best anti andro/ estrogen combo. I read alot about spiro.

2. springfling

springfling Member

I really don't know much about spiro. It is a testosterone blocker but it doesn't work for everyone. My doctors wouldn't give it to me because my body didn't produce a normal amount of testosterone. Without having regular blood tests nobody knows whether it's working or not and estrogen won't work in the body if testosterone is present. But taking estrogen bought on the internet is trouble just as diagnosing and medicating yourself for any other serious condition would be. It is necessary to have a doctor to monitor your blood level of several different chemicals. Getting drugs from the internet is not a viable alternative.

It takes years to get performance from estrogen. It's not an overnight fix. If you're already passing don't rush treatment. Work with what you have and do some real life experience. Get out there be who think you are.

Erin

3. chelle2b

chelle2b Guest

girl,, erin is so right.. when it comes to hrt.. it would be wise to findan endoc. they can get U on the right balance of meds.. i dabbled a little with the herbal, but, my case is totallie different circumstances..

4. onesexybitch

onesexybitch Guest

First never trust anyone- including a doctor- doctors are probably more trustworthy then others- only trust something that you have extensively researched and it makes sense.

If you get drugs from the internet, use only a credit card- or they will get and keep your money and never send you anything!

personalty i would not take any andro's i would prefer to continue to have my sex drive and an erection.

I would work full time ( as a man ) and on weekends enjoy life as a sexy female. B cup tits can be taped and hidden under a coat. and with a vacuum pump can be engorged with blood to a ( C Cup ) lasts for a few hours. then they will deflate back to a b cup.
    Using fenugreek seeds and a milking breast pump, your tits will fill up with milk. You boyfriend will like that.

I would start with Estradiol Valerate (Generic Progynova) 8 mg per day
    until i grew breasts of the size i wanted.
    note: whatever breast growth you develop is permanent.
    then use fenugreek seeds to maintain feminine characteristics.

isabella