Hookahville Festival

Discussion in 'Events and Festivals' started by Deja vu, Apr 10, 2007.

1. Deja vu

Deja vu Member

Anyone ever heard of the Hookahville festival in Ohio?? A friend mentioned this to me and I was thinking of bringing a child along. Just wondering if it is a decent enviroment (no drunk bastards running around crazy) where a child would be welcome. ~Thanks~

2. eman resu

eman resu Senior Member

Plenty of drunk bastards running around crazy thats all i can say.

3. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

There's a "family/quiet" camping and there are things to do for children. I've seen some families bring children and have an alright time and return. While I've seen others who don't.

I mean, it's a festival. It's not exactly intended for children.

4. ILoveMyGuitar

ILoveMyGuitar Member

I went and had a blast. The people were really cool, the food was good and cheap, and the bands were awesome. I would go again if I could. If you go, enjoy!

Peace :)

5. Mlynn

Mlynn Member

My friend went last year and said that there was alot of drinking and it was a general party atmosphere. Comfest in Columbus the last weekend in June might be a better option for children. I think it is a very fun and approprate place for young adults but small children maybe not so much.