Homeless hippie tent living in south florida

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Doobieismyname, Jan 2, 2012.

1. slappysquirrel

slappysquirrel Senior Member

well did you read what he wrote? he was trolling doobie

2. Jo King

Jo King wannabe

Well yes I did.
    If you're going to be the better person you have to be the better person.

3. slappysquirrel

na, a better person is someone that can call someone on their shit

4. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Dude i might actually have some good news. Talked to some folks in palm bay about renting out a room they have and if all goes well ill be down there by next weekend! Fucking legit. Im not gonna get my hope us though, shit could always fall through.
    But hell yeah man i know what you mean, its always good to have a hook up on whatever and i know im gonna need to smoke haha.
    Thats a pretty crazy story though man, sounds like we both got some shitty friends. I cant imagine living on the streets by myself at a young age. I just wanna meet some real ass people for once hah i really can not wait to get to florida. Any i absolutely cannot wait to meet some of the beautiful florida women hehe

5. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

And yeah man i dont care who you are if i ask for advice and you tell me i need to "check into a sike ward" i got no hippie love for you. Thats just straight up disrespect.

6. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

I wish you the best of luck as well my friend. May you have a peaceful journey.

7. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

But i guess you are right, I should be the bigger person and not let something as insignificant as some internet trolling douche bag with no life tell ME that IM the one who needs help. I might not be sane but Im not any crazier than the next guy. Just somebody looking for a friendly face and a bit of wisdom.

I forgive you war john for your arrogance and snide remarks. I hope that even you too, someday may find peace within yourself.

8. slappysquirrel

msg me when you come down here, add me as a friend on here if you want

9. Aerianne

Aerianne Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I've actually heard of this before as an alternative to freezing to death outdoors in the Winter. After all, it beats getting locked up to have 4 hots-n-a cot.

10. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Weird. Ive never heard of it. I mean hey i guess if it helps people out im all for it. Im just not big on taking prescription meds i dont need.

11. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

You got that right about this being a police state haha I swear Ive seen more cops today in palm bay then i have all week in atlanta

12. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Looking for a roommate in South Florida on craigslist or something would probably be your best bet. I mean, I'm sure they'd be lenient with waiting for you to get on your feet, moreso than a landlord would be if you were moving somewhere by yourself. Don't expect to be able to "live off the land" with barely any money and no connections.

I live in South Florida, near Miami. It's pretty cool here. It's home to me so I find it comfortable. There's lots of stuff to do, the beach is nice, lots of interesting people, etc.

13. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Haha funny you say that! I actually just moved in with some folks in palm bay this morning that i met on craigslist about a week or so ago. I looked for at least 2 months and it was just hard finding someone willing to take in me AND my dog. Things have been...interesting today to say the least. But i mean they seem like go people so we will just see how things go. I paid them rent today and got myself a set of wheels so now i am FLAT FUCKING BROKE haha. I got 20 dollars to my name. So i gotta get a job asap. Thats what im gonna be doing tomorrow.

14. la Principessa

la Principessa Old School HF Member

Hey awesome! Although Palm Bay is more like Central Florida, it's still not bad. I've been there before, it's very quiet and there's a lot of nice people there.

15. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

Ditto to both of you guys.

16. slappysquirrel

hey btw guyz, he lives around my area. ill show him around melbourne when i get the chance

17. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Yeah man you still gotta show me around haha I just got a new car today cause the one i had yesterday fucked up so im good on that. I havent been to the beach yet but im probably gonna go today, hit me up if you can bro we keep playin phone tag haha
    Its just cause i havent been by my computer all day, i gotta get a cell phone soon.

Anybody know of any places hiring???
    Trying to get a job asap hah

18. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

The only jobs available in south florida are food service jobs. I just moved back to central florida from Miami so I know how rough it is down there.

19. Doobieismyname

Doobieismyname Member

Haha yeah thats funny cause thats really all ive been tryin to get. I was a server for chilis for a few months back in georgia but i dont really want to serve anymore, id rather work in the kitchen. But luckily i just got a part time job doin dish 2 days out of the week. Now time to get job number 2! Feels good to be making money the legal way, its been far far to long since ive had an actual job

20. slappysquirrel