Home and away or neighbours?

Discussion in 'Australia' started by orange skies, Jan 9, 2005.

1. orange skies

orange skies Member

Are you a home and away person or a neighbours person? I love home and away. Neighbours went shithouse a few years ago its just so damn tacky now, i cant believe people watch it. Ive noticed people like one and hate the other its bizzaro.

2. puddin

puddin Banned

Neighbours all the way man. Home and Away is shithouse. Plus on Neighbours Paul Robinson is comig back to kill izzy or some shit like that.

3. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Home and away is a bit to straight... Neighbours folks drink as they have a bar..

4. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

Home and Away is not as good as Neighbors...HE'S GOING TO KILL IZZY?! I see...apparently Sky ends up a lesbian

5. puddin

puddin Banned

i dont know but all the adds say evil izzy has met her match which i think means KILL!!!

6. Xac

Xac Visitor

Hahaha no i doubt hes gonna kill Izzy, neighbours fan here if that wasn't already clear.
    im not exactly proud of that... dont like home and away but haven't given it a chance (and dont intend to)

7. Bernie

Bernie Member

NEIGHBOURS!!! mainly coz i dont know when home and aways on and neighbours is after the simpsons so u really cant be bothered moving

8. WaTeR_LiLY

WaTeR_LiLY Member

I used to love Home and Away when that Sam bloke was on. His freckles mm mm. But now If i had to choose I would probably say Neighbours, its funnier I believe. But I have missed it for a while. Who's charred body is found in the coffee shop?
    Gotta love TV Week.

9. Kiz

Kiz Member

I'd pick Neighbours for exactly the same reason as Bernie, it's right after The Simpsons. I never saw Paul Robinson the first time around, I'm not really a soapie fan, but I sure hope he kills Izzy! I hate Izzy. Why does no one else see just how evil she is?

10. puddin

puddin Banned

I think its fairly obvious shes evil what with all the "evil izzy has met. her. MATCH!"

11. Kiz

Kiz Member

Yes, but the characters of Neighbours don't watch Neighbours, do they, otherwise they'd already have figured out what was going on behind everyone's backs.

12. AannaSolo

AannaSolo Member

the simpsons hey i hate both of them...

13. Erin

Erin Member

fucken Neighbours for sure home and a gay! i hate that show the people on it just piss me right off awwrrgg

i love all this neighbours talk you guys rock what about lyn not trusting her OWN daughter jeeeeze

stingray is the coolest bogan i mean bogans and lezos, killings, fires, and evil izzY it has it all i hate that little ugly serina spaz i hope she dies

14. Kiz

Kiz Member

:lol:

For sure!

15. RetroGroove_Grrl

RetroGroove_Grrl I'm a big girl now

sorry guys, its all bad

16. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Yeah, they're both terrible, but that's why we love them! We've got a similar soap over here called Hollyoaks. It's fucking shiteybollocks, yet addictive!

Anywhos, would somebody care to explain why they didn't fill us in on Stingray's death?!

17. J0hn

J0hn Phantom

I am a Home and Away person. Neighbours has lost the edge, yet Five have now bought the rights to show it. I enjoy the cast in Home and Away and love the back episodes on Five life.

18. Katie_ya_Matie

Katie_ya_Matie Member

neighbours

19. brack1936

brack1936 Member Lifetime Supporter

Yeah I'm a neighbours bloke. I don't watch either of them actually but I enjoy some of the older people like Harold who I used to watch when I was young. Actually, the only time I have watched it since being older than 10 is with my last girlfriend. She always watched it and so I also got in to it.

20. paperdoll075

paperdoll075 Member

There is nothing remotely watchable about neighbours or home and away. both are a load of shit.