Home agian at the shores of Honah-Lee...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by camwoo, Jan 26, 2005.

1. camwoo

camwoo Member

Well here we are waiting for Puff. I've just put 50 down and there'll be 50 left for delivery. If you add it up you get 100% fun! lol, ok, sorry that was stupid. But I want to know if anyone out there can help me out with burning through my newfound wares.
    I'm not saying help me smoke it, Get your own damn pot! :p No, I want to know the best, I mean the best way to smoke it. I wanna taste it and feel it man, without burning a hole in my throat. And I want detailed explintations, not just "Use a bong man, it's far out..." I use a bong, I know it's far out. No, I want a new way and I want to know how to use it. Oh, and hey, how the hell do you roll a joint? Those things are tougher than shit!
    W/e, Help me out!!

2. NoVictimNoCrime

NoVictimNoCrime -

if you want a healthier way to smoke than a bong, which is much healthier than a joint, buy a vaporizer...search the forums, there is alot about vaporizers and other forms of smoking already. you just need to practise rolling to get it btw.

3. mboz

mboz Member

put snow in a bong and toke that shit

4. hallowedbethyname

hallowedbethyname Member

A friend and I tried this, we call it the 'network'. I have a glass bong, and my buddy has an acrylic bong, and we link em together. We use the glass as the first stage, and then we got a piece of clear tubing and wrapped duct tape around one end to make a plug for the top of the glass bong, and stuck the other end in the downpipe of the acrylic. That thing is by the way, a destroyer. If you really want to have an experience, fill both up with milk, and clear it like a savage. I hope I gave you a good idea of what to do, and it is one of my favorite ways to smoke. Toke till you choke!