holy fucking clogged screen

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by TheGanjaKing, Feb 2, 2009.

1. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

nah, fuck all that shit. just put a new one in

[​IMG]

2. nesta

nesta Banned

you have so many clean screens, i can't see why you'd let it get that clogged.

actually, i'm kind of a little bit surprised you smoke with screens.

3. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

its only been a recent thing I smoke with screens.... ever since I found 100 stainless steel ones on ebay for under 5 bucks.

2 years now I've had this bag. I don't know how many are left, 80+ I'm sure.

the only thing that really chews through screens is my bong, and I've been neglecting it lately

4. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

And don't be a prom night dumpster baby...

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

after counting, I've found there to be 73 screens

6. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

those are the best tasting babies.....

7. dixie_pixy

dixie_pixy HighMandi

Wow. Switch that baby out. You'll get such a smoother hit... don't fuck around with dirty screens.

Bongs do such a number on screens for some reason.

8. nesta

nesta Banned

fair enough. i dont mind them, myself, and often find them convenient, as long as they dont fall out when you empty a spent bowl.

still, most hardcore weed snob stoners i know avoid them like the plague. i kinda like them, myself, even occasionally in glass pipes.

9. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

well, I always use one in my metal pipe, because the hole is so big, but lately I've been using it in my glass pipe.

its packed full of resin, and I keep forgetting to get isopropyl alcohol so it remains dirty.

but I find that a little bit of resin is a good thing and it holds the screen in better

but this is a bit dirty

[​IMG]

10. nesta

nesta Banned

thats pretty much what i mean. most of them wont smoke anything but glass, paper or blunts, and virtually never metal or stone, and nearly NEVER from wood pipes.

and most of them will never use a screen in a glass pipe.

i do sometimes. actually, i have a really nice glass sherlock which broke in the bowl's bottom, but the exterier is all in tact and functional.....just a waaaay bigger than normal intake opening. a screen fits in there just fine, and after three smokes sticks in just fine. so long as you keep the screen clean ENOUGH to get any air flowing through it, it hits harder than ANY pipe i have.

they're also nice in bubblers, so that you dont get ash clogs. this makes it harder to empty a bowl, though, unless you want to dump out the water at the same time.

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

aside from a couple wood pipes I carved myself, and the couple I made in ceramics class back in high school (penis pipe included, all long gone now) I used to have a wood pipe with a resin chamber that someone left at my house years and years ago.

I smoked that fuckin pipe non stop. I never had a pipe hit like it did. and when i hit a dryspell for over 6 months, the resin chamber in that pipe kept me going through most of it.....

.....unfortunately it pretty much slowly burnt away and I had to toss it because the whole right side of the bowl was gone, because being right handed, thats where the lighter hit each time and eroded it down.

it was a fun experience though. I'll remember that thing till the day I die. I smoked pounds and pounds of weed out of that thing. With a lot of people, some of whom are now dead.

Yup. But this is my florida pipe. bought it in a gas station somewhere along 706??? in Englewood Florida. only paid like 6 bucks.

12. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

what rambling.

I shouldn't be allowed to drink and post

i made no sense

13. MaryJBlaze

MaryJBlaze eleven

wow, that was like 3 posts in a row that didn't mention shit, anal, or bestiality!

no wonder youre embarrassed, you actually seemed personable:eek:

alcohol makes you act like a civilized person....and we just can't have that....

never post drunk again, I'm not sure this forum can handle such indecent behavior-consider yourself warned:D

14. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

thats what that wine does to me.

I just get all warm and fuzzy feeling inside and start rambling

EXAMPLE:

I left the computer and went into bed, my wife wants to smoke a bowl. Ok. So we smoke a bowl, it takes over an hour because I"m rattling off a bunch of shit about NASA and something about how they have been covering up these UFO's all these years. And the thing is, I'm so good, and she's so damn gullible, she was buying it. Then I switch over to talking about how I'm convinced this fucking house is haunted and there is something really really fucked up about a mirror we found in a closet when we moved in.

then the really awesome sex came

and then I don't remember what happened. I must have passed out

15. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

I got that subliminal message...

16. Cate8

Cate8 Senior Member

Did your wife leave the I love you sticker on your keyboard? :)

17. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I just KNEW it would be you that pointed that out.

Am I psychic? :confused:

18. Dragonfly

Dragonfly Senior Member

nope

19. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Newbie

I know. I can just read people like books. Even through the internet. It freaks the hell out of my wife how I can see someone passing by in a car that I don't know and have never seen before, and she knows them, and I'll describe their personality to a fucking T.

I don't know how I do it. I am really good judge of character. I'm like Judge Judy, I can tell if a person is lying before they even open their mouth.

Its not all a good thing though. I wish I didn't know when people where lying. makes thing a lot easier

20. nesta

nesta Banned

blah. wish i had more herb. i've got like a hit or two left of middies, and if i work at it i might get a hit or two of good resin, too.

i'll wait a day or two until it will be enough to affect me.