Hollow Dildos and Cock Extensions

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by asmallonehere, May 20, 2013.

1. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

My gf wants to try a hollow dildo she saw online, it's like a strap-on with a harness and everything except that it's hollow and made for a mans dick to fit inside. That way the man can fuck his gf with a big dildo...instead of just using a dildo on her with his hand.

Has anyone tried one of these? Question for men: What was it like...did it work well? could you feel anything like pressure to give you any feedback?

Question to women: Have you had a guy use one of these on you? What what it like? Did you like it? :peace:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

I have seen them advertised but do they grip on to the penis or have to be held in place so cum stays inside it?

3. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

They're hollow, and you can put your dick inside of it. The ones I've seen for sale have a harness just like a strap-on dildo. Only these are for men to use on women....or men...however it works for you. :juggle:

4. Maybe this is a silly question...
    But, assuming the guy already has the equipment- what would be the purpose of this again?

5. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

The purpose is to use a dildo like it's my dick. My gf likes big dicks and has a few dildos that are pretty big...in my opinion. One night we were looking at sex toys online and saw a penis extension, or whatever you call it. It's so instead of using my hand to use a dildo on her when she wants, I would be wearing the dildo and using it to fuck her.

I was wondering if anyone else who's tried it would share what they thought. How does it feel...is it any good? What are your thoughts about it. :beatnik:

6. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Can these extensions also be used as a 2 in 1 device an extension and as a type of condom as well?

7. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

I guess you could...it's not like you are actually skin on skin when you use one of these...but I still haven't used one. But I would imagine it could me. I know some of the cheaper one's have like a thick condom with the extension at the end...it sort of rolls over the dick. I doubt it would work for me...someone correct me if I'm wrong. I think the one that rolls down like a condom requires that you be somewhat close to average to use it. :computer:

8. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Be safer to wear a condom if its needed as well for birth control just in case the extension pulls off.
    These extensions, how much thicker does it add to the girth / thickness of an erect penis anyway? Could be a bonus for the woman as well?

9. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

I agree. The one's we looked at were 7", 8", and 9". She wants to try the 9" one. They are really just a hollow dildo...instead of putting batteries in it you put your dick in it. :beatnik:

10. cbcrazy

cbcrazy Member

I'd be interested in learning more about these. I'm pretty small and would love the idea of adding an extension to better please my wife.

11. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

They have them on most all sex toy websites. I'm getting one for the same reasons most other men buy them. :alien:

12. ltfmw

ltfmw Guest

I got one of these extensions for my wife and I. It was was 9 1/2, I am a little over 6 inches so we liked the idea of using one of these. It was BIG and it felt good and tight with my cock inside, my wife took all of it and it made her so wet and we both came hard. My wife did say she did not like fact that it was only hard for the first 7 inches then the other 2 1/2 was limp like rubber dildo. Then the next day she had a uti, that we both think was because of the cyberskin. We only used it the one night and then got rid of it.

13. I don't know anything about them but go for it I say!

14. monkjr

monkjr Senior Member

Oh that uti thing isn't good. Sounded like an interesting kinky idea until that part came up.

Are their any reviews about this product where others experienced what you and your wife did?

15. asmallonehere

asmallonehere Member

I'd like to know something about the one you got too. Do you remember the name of it or who made it or anything? I wonder if putting a condom over it first would be a good idea.

16. Nightbreeder

Nightbreeder Member

It could also be allergy-related. My wife is allergic to a bunch of chemicals that are in many sex toys, so we have to choose with care or use a condom. We have a gag thing that has a dildo coming out the front, for her use when face-sitting, but it's made of something that doesn't agree with her and so we use a condom on that. Worth considering.

17. JimInPhila

JimInPhila Member

Might help to just wash the bloody thing with soap and water first.

18. That you had to ask is answer itself. :)

19. I talked a guy into trying one on me once. I was just curious what a big cock would feel like. That's all it was, just curiosity. But it was a huge turn on seeing him with a HUGE cock and an even bigger turn on for both of us watching it going in and out of me. It was fun but it never became a regular thing.
    I think most men have average sized cocks and most women are curious about what a big cock would feel like. It's better to let her find out with you and a strapon extension than for her curiosity to seek out a man with a big cock.
    Many years later I did fuck a guy with a huge cock. Shamefully just to find out what it would be like. His nickname was Horse and he did have a big cock but he got the nickname because he had one of those cocks that didn't change size when it got hard. It just got hard. So it was the same length hard and soft, about 8 inches. He probably got the nickname from other guys seeing his cock when he had a piss. So Horse was a bit of a disappointment because I'd already had an 8 inch cock but that guys cock seemed to double in size when it got hard. So, I was thinking 'Horse?' - it must be 10 or 12 inches. Hahaha

20. Hotbabe1024

Hotbabe1024 Member

I have used these and to be honest you might as well just use a dildo, the point of fucking a cock is to fuck a cock. this does feel like a dildo in you, the only difference is you have a guy on you fucking you like it was his cock, of course it does not feel like one. it is fun to try and if you do like big in you give it a try, but overall not a big fan of them