Hola

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by +(Psychedelic*Rainbow)+, Feb 3, 2009.

1. +(Psychedelic*Rainbow)+

+(Psychedelic*Rainbow)+ Member

Hey guys, I'm Edie. I'm not the best at writing about myself but I'll give it a go. I'm going through so many changes in my life, it's amazing. I'm finally glad about the person I am. My life is filled with fantastic people who give me love and laughter. Without them I don't know where or who I would be. Life is wonderful, you never know what is going to happen next. I feel that you need to have inner peace and spread love to others to live a happy life. Surround yourself around those who give you heaven in life and distance yourself from those who give you hell.

Here are some little facts.

Favorite bands/singers: Bob Dylan, Crosby, Stills and Nash, Jefferson airplane, The beatles, The rolling stones, Jimi Hendrix, Bob Marley, The Kinks, Donovan.

Favorite movies: Milk, The Jerk, The 40 year old Virgin, Pineapple Express, The postman always rings twice, I married a witch, This gun for hire, Wonder boys, The big Lebowski.

Favorite books: Misery, IT, Cujo, Ten stupid things women do to mess up their lives, The Tracey fragments, The virgin suicides, Conversations with Capote.

2. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

i love your name, and i remember going through that transformation...left a world of closed mindedness for a world of color, laughter, and a love for all

welcome to the forums

3. pushit

pushit One jive Motha Fucka

Hi, NEVER say "hola" again.

4. SpacemanSpiff

SpacemanSpiff Visitor

Hello...Welcome to HipForums...:) The Jerk is one of my favourite movies too :D

[​IMG]

5. +(Psychedelic*Rainbow)+

Thanks for the welcome guys :)

6. Ddoright

Ddoright Senior Member

Love all the music choices you made - outstanding! Movies and books aren't bad either. Welcome. Hope you will jump on in.

[​IMG]

7. jimmyjoe1

jimmyjoe1 toker Lifetime Supporter

Hello Edie Welcome to the forums .
    good to have you here . PEACE.

8. farmout

farmout All who wander arent lost Lifetime Supporter

Hello there Edie & Welcome to the forums.
    Glad you found us and yourself....
    Peaceful thoughts your way....:)

9. +(Psychedelic*Rainbow)+

Again thanks for the welcome, it's always great to meet cool people.