hmm

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by username452, Apr 9, 2007.

1. username452

username452 Member

Im getting another G soon before spring break is over, and once again, I dont really have anything at home for it. I had to desperately use newspaper the first time i smoked it (yeah, it came down to that) and obviously that was harsh as hell. Would coffee filter paper do the job for a joint? I could make something out of a bottle, but this is something I wanna quietly do outside, and obviously a joint would be easier than a water bottle.

Any suggestions? And would the coffee filter paper work?

2. 420fuchs

420fuchs speaks the truth.

Wow a whole gram?! Slow down killer

Yum.

In the same way that I could do the job of a brain surgeon.

I suggest you stop trying to kill yourself by smoking newsprint, and coffee filters dude, for the love of christ, walk to the convenience store, buy a pack of E-Z Widers, for $1 and roll a joint.

You're 22 years old, you're a big boy now.

3. username452

username452 Member

technically im 16, since im too lazy to enter in a real birthdate. =P

4. 420fuchs

Oh true, how old is it to buy tobacco products in your area? You don't have any older friends?

If not do what I always used to do, hang out inside the local convenience store and listen for someone who is buying rolling paper, or a dutch, or phillie, then step outside before them, and ask them if they wouldn't mind buying papers for you.

Or look for someone who looks like they smoke, if a rasta dude with huge dreads, and a jamaican flag shirt, a weed leaf necklace, and blood shot eyes walks into 7-11 give him 2 bucks and ask him to pick you up a pack of paper.

There's always a way man

5. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

or you could use a can. but 420fuchs is sounding really wise rightnow

6. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

dude just buy a bong..
    hit bowls, or smoke a spliff...if ur 20 somthing news paper is going to give u brain damage..
    ur smoking god damn ink man!
    if ur that despirate might as well smoke some crack from a tinfoil. :p

7. connor69

connor69 Member

search on google on how to make a pipe...there is apple pipes, pop can pipes, homemade bongs, other fruit pipes, tinfoil (i guess but i wouldn't), or bible paper...does anyone you no smoke and maybe roll their own, take some empty cigarette tubes and use those but take the filter off, there is so many things, you can even make a vapourizer out of a light bulb. So in conclusion there is no reason to use newspaper or coffee filters.

try searching on this site and on google and you will find a better way

8. Miss_Cannabliss

Miss_Cannabliss Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Hahaha bible paper....what is going on with people and bible paper?

I don't know about a coffee filter...I def. wouldn't do newspaper, use a soda can or something until you can get papers.

9. polecat

polecat Weerd

Fuck the aluminum shit. Just use an apple. They're fun to make and edible to boot

10. -beatnick

-beatnick Senior Member

fruit pipe for the win, laziness for the loss.

11. Pmeth

Pmeth Member

you can buy a bill piece ( down pipe ) for 10 $ and use a bottle..thats kinda plastic its really gross or you can save up around 70$ and buy a nice glass bong....

or go to a head shop they dont mind selling you papes no matter what age im 16 and i look prob 15 and i get sold bongs/papers/batch where ever.

12. 420fuchs

headshops for the win.

13. connor69

connor69 Member

Yeah i saw it in another thread and have tried it...it was reallly hard but i thought i would just throw that in there, lol