Hmm

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by YankNBurn, Jul 3, 2006.

1. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Well tried to call in but no one is in till 8am and since its vacation time for alot might be Wed before they are there. The fun of waiting.

2. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

were u trying to get outta work today?

3. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

Um nope, looking to see if I still want to drive for them or not, looking for a good answere to a question and also to see what will be done with somebody through proper channels to avoid me driving to IN and kicking the shit out of em, lol

4. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

well if u happen to drive thru Louisville,KY then stop into my animal house

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I have spent lots of time there, south end of the airport at the terminal for a company I used to drive for.

6. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Everytime I see a truck driver on the road I wonder if it's you passing on through.

7. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

I pass alot of cars and wonder if it is people I have talked to, used to know ect. I also wonder in the middle of the night driving and see a car here and there what they are doing, I mean not around cities but rather way out there you know. Are they on there way to a new life, escaping an old, on vacation ect. I guess when I drive I have lots of time to let my mind float.

8. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

I often think the same things when I see cars zooming by on the highway. Where they're going, what they're up to...you know, the life story deal.