hmm help?

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by novarys, Jan 28, 2005.

1. novarys

novarys Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

well I've posted this before a long time ago.
    I was wondering if there is a way to strengthen my psychic energy and feelings. They seem to be growing, but I would like to make them stronger.
    Someone said, that I should just meditate. Is this true? Any ideas or help/suggestions would be great.
    thanks

2. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Meditation never hurts... :D There are many things you can try, or make it up if you please.. I guess the general idea would be to just do it. Make it so, you know? :D

3. novarys

i guess...but no i dont know. :p make it so? do you mean i should just think to myself "i want to make my psychic energy stronger" and then it just becomes stronger? i mean can it be THAT easy?

4. Soulless||Chaos

Soulless||Chaos SelfInducedExistence

Sure, why not? :D Why should things be complicated... Or if you need some sort of technique, resources are rather plentiful on the web. I guess just listen to your mind... Be aware. That's what it is, is awareness... What would be your goal of increased psychic power? Any specific thing you wish to do? Just try it, practice... Or 'fake it until you make it' or whatever... :rolleyes:

5. novarys

heh, i like that idea alot better than anything.
    hmm. i gotchya:) yah

thanks patrick dear.