hm...

Discussion in 'Psychic' started by Duckie, Dec 30, 2004.

1. Duckie

Duckie Member

First off I'm going to say...if you think I'm lying...fine. I'm used to people saying that, but i figured it was worth a try.
    Odd things happen around me...actually to me and my best friend. During the summer when we walk...often the streetlights above us either flicker or turn off...& it's not just 1 or 2...it's usually about 4 or 5 of them that do it. Also, I was really angry once...and one of her shelves fell down...it's stupid little things like that...but it's just...weird. I didn't know where else to write it so...here it is.

2. RavenTheDarkAngel

RavenTheDarkAngel Member

Sounds to me you might have telekinesis (or however it's spelt). Why don't you try looking it up on the net or at the library.

3. the_dude

the_dude Senior Member

test your powers.

4. voet

voet Member

yeahget the stress out your life, and learn how to deal with those 'powers' of yours. You might get them in control

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

or perhaps its just the gods way of expressing their sence of humor. lol...always messing with us mortals

6. Duckie

Duckie Member

True...teehee