Hippies are homo erotic

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by ploomp, Aug 18, 2005.

1. ploomp

ploomp Member

Hippies only appeal visually to members of the same gender. This was concluded in a study recently done in an experiment by yale's psychology depertment(results will be out soon)

I find this extremely offensive, and I for one will boycott anything having to do with Yale. Whos with me?

2. spooner

spooner is done.

A scientific study that doesn't agree with you? Lets burn the scientific method. And maybe the scientists too.

3. makno

makno Senior Member

i would think football players to be homoerotic ...hippies dont be touching each others asses playin frisbee like that

4. Oz!

Oz! Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Yale have decided that hippies have "a look" and based a scientific theory on it?

and people pay good cash to send their brats there?

Too funny! :D

5. spooner

spooner is done.

Most football players don't pat each others ass either. Of course I dislike most hippies and most jocks, but i doubt either has a particularly large gay population.

6. makno

makno Senior Member

i think that the whole campus should be liberated turned into a freeky shantytown free of all laws

7. makno

makno Senior Member

atonomouse zone formerly known as yale

8. yale is responsible for lsd.....

gotta thank em for that......

9. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

no they werent. not in any way shape or form.
    READ ME

10. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

um..... so?

11. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Staff Member Super Moderator

mr. ploomp is on vacation for a while. disregard this thread.

12. tommyboy487

tommyboy487 Member

so maybe they're right?

13. hippycarly

hippycarly Member

I always had my doubts about wrestlers........hmmm, guys rolling around on the floor in the most erotic positions........I am a hippy and LOVE hippy guys

Carly

14. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

i'm a hippy guy & love hippy girls ;)
    the scientific method can prove anything..the way they proved pot kills braincells was by lockin monkeys in airtight boxes & filling em with smoke for hours..it was lack of oxygen that killed braincells, not pot
    theresa famouse study where they hit pigs over the head with sledge hammers to study blunt trauma, & theyre conclusion was that hitting a pig over the head with a sledgehammer usualy resulted in death..brilliant huh?
    you gotta understand that many of these studdies are performed simply to spend grant money to justify getting more grats & have no real purpose or importance so it doesnt matter at all how biased the results may be as long as someones willing to sign the checks

15. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

heh heh heh... really...

16. Ocean Byrd

Ocean Byrd Artificial Energy

What kind of a scientific study is that? Ahaha... it's funny when people generalize human behaviour.

17. Brand New Soul

Brand New Soul Senior Member

LMAO I agree LMAO

18. MollyThe Hippy

MollyThe Hippy get high school

the truth

19. rainbowpower

rainbowpower Member

I smell a homosexual in denial. Dont be afraid man, life is wonderful outside the closet.

20. Ranger

Ranger Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

*LOL* I can't wait to see the next million dollar study that tries to explain where all the baby hippies are coming from! They were found under a ganja plant?