Hippie Mama Needs New Home

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by chime, Aug 17, 2005.

1. chime

chime Member

hey out in cyber-hippie-land. i need your opinion. i have recently made some life changes (again!) and find myself thinking more and more about moving to an intentional community. a lot of my tribe here in northwest florida are moving to the atlanta area. we've had enough of global warming, worrying about rising seas, bad energy and hurricanes. when the universe flattens all your sacred woods - it's a pretty strong sign to move on.

i live on my schoolbus with my dog - buckaroo- and love to travel. i am a hard worker that loves the land, gardening, being playful & creative. i love social happy people around me and have a lot of love and generosity trapped inside me looking for a home.

anyone out there have any info or advise on safe places with good phamily, beautiful woods, a swimming hole, maybe even some drummers too, in the mid- to north georgia area?

we are looking for any input on areas in south atlanta for my family to find homes in too.

lovin' all of you - chime

2. UrsusKind

UrsusKind U like Chris Farley?

http://www.feelfreefarmproject.org

This should be a little help for you. If you can know a man from what he types Hillbilly seems to be a strait shooter. I mean he's full of shit like the rest of us but he knows it. His lady seems to keep him grounded too. This ain't know pleasure cruise you work for you share but don't you always?

3. ploomp

ploomp Member

move to a city, cut your hair and take a shower. Be normal.

4. solaray

solaray hipmama

hey sweetie--i have heard of a big land sharing community right in Atlanta but dunno much about it...try checkin out the intentional communities guide published by Twin Oaks Community or look it up on the internet--good luck! ;0)

5. crummyrummy

crummyrummy Brew Your Own Beer Lifetime Supporter

6. chime

chime Member

i've heard of the green tortoise tours. they are eco-tours that travel on a bus. that would be an awesome job. i have a real need to put down some roots for a while though. i don't mind working at all. as a matter of fact i enjoy working with the earth and building things. i actually have some leads i am looking at, and i've heard of hippie hillbilly's squat. i've just missed meeting him on several occasions. thanks to all you kind people out there. love you all, chime

7. tikoo

tikoo Senior Member

you and me gots an oooo... similar kind of life . only a goat's in this bus . we sure would like to meet you . you spin ?

8. Lucky

Lucky Member

9. rflowerchild420

rflowerchild420 Member

move to a city, cut your hair and take a shower. Be normal.

Why do we have to be normal? Who said? you? As long as your happy be anything you want to be. *uck the rest.

hey out in cyber-hippie-land. i need your opinion. i have recently made some life changes (again!) and find myself thinking more and more about moving to an intentional community. a lot of my tribe here in northwest florida are moving to the atlanta area. we've had enough of global warming, worrying about rising seas, bad energy and hurricanes. when the universe flattens all your sacred woods - it's a pretty strong sign to move on.

i live on my schoolbus with my dog - buckaroo- and love to travel. i am a hard worker that loves the land, gardening, being playful & creative. i love social happy people around me and have a lot of love and generosity trapped inside me looking for a home.

anyone out there have any info or advise on safe places with good phamily, beautiful woods, a swimming hole, maybe even some drummers too, in the mid- to north georgia area?

we are looking for any input on areas in south atlanta for my family to find homes in too.

lovin' all of you - chime

The town of Athens is really cool. It's like a college hippy town. Lots of music. REM is from there. Maybe you should check into it. Let me know what you think.

10. jailmate

jailmate Plantenist

Duh, - Hippy guy Needz just a place 2 hide hiz sleepin bag -

11. andreaf83

andreaf83 Member