hippie makeup/facepaining?

Discussion in 'Flashbacks' started by ImaMuffin, Apr 11, 2007.

1. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

could some of the more mature folks post pictures or talk about the makeup and face paintthey used to wear? I want to do some neat facepainting for my character in HAiR, but I have to be able to prove to my director that it is genuine looking, and not modern at all. thankyou

2. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

:( please?

3. MisterFox

MisterFox Member

I never knew hippies wore face paint, except that clown from the House of 1,000 Corpses.

[​IMG]

4. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

lol nice. though I have never seen that movie. from what I have researched and heard from my elders, they painted flowers and such on them selves.

5. Free_love_peace224

Free_love_peace224 Member

i'd do a huge sunshine! and maybe some stars and a couple flowers and some amazing pot leafs!!! totally rad

6. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

thanks! I found a picture in a book that I am taking inspiration from. I'll post a picture of my version soon.

7. moongazer

moongazer Member

Hair is AMAZING. have fun!<3

8. ImaMuffin

ImaMuffin Member

It IS amazing! we open in 5 days! aaaaahhhh!

it's been a truly awesome experience. I look at the world in a totally different way that I did before the show started.

9. hippy i am

hippy i am poppy seed bagels

Flowers, peace signs, words of inspiration (LOVE, etc.), etc. Just use your imagination, and don't stereotype us too much, each hippy is/was different and not some of all are not at all stereotypical. I know that I am, I fit very well into the mold of a hippy, very sterotypical. I love to paint flowers and LOVE on my face. I do it often.

10. Hajni

Hajni Member

[​IMG]
    Surch some pics buy paints and lets go.