Hindu Kush from Sensi?!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Growing' started by thrawn, Aug 19, 2004.

1. thrawn

thrawn Member

Picked up some Hindu Kush from Sensi mainly becuase its a pure indica which is great for breeding, and it will fit in my grow box. The nice lady recomended it to. Anyone grown or know about it? I know its from like india or sumtin. Anyone?!
    theo

2. HaveANiceTripp

HaveANiceTripp Member

indica is great weed i love the way it makes me feel ive bought indica a few times but other times when people say its indica it doesnt make me feel the same can i tell by looking at it?

3. thrawn

thrawn Member

hey man,
    yea indica strains are famous for there couch lock stoned effects, perfect for a nice chill with friends. It would be pretty difficult to tell if the weed was indica just by looking at it, ( you gotta smoke it ) although indicas generally have dark leaves and dense dense buds. If the weed makes you feel good and mellow and stuck to the sofa, its defiently indica. If you feel high, and giggly and so on, prob sativa. but now a days with hybrids and all, itll probably impossible to find out. for instance you can use a specific wanted genotype from a plant and make sure its an "obvious" character trait. For instance a sativa dominant plant would still grow leggy and tall, but could withold the indica "dense buds" characteristic. So i doubt theres much chance. GROW YOURSELF MAN!
    theo

4. tiedye0420

tiedye0420 Member

Hindu kush is an heirloom strain, mainly from the nepalese high mountains. Tibetan monk shit. something you would hope to find while traveling to catmando or shangrila. mean could tell you a bit more as he has used kush for breeding already. Grown outdoors some of them will get purple/black in the late fall /winter.

5. Bud D

Bud D Member

Hindu Kush comes from the Hindu Kush mountain ranges, not Tibet. Hindu Kush Mountains border Afghanistan and Pakistan.