Hills' theory of consciousness: an interpretation of nuclear evolution

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by MeAgain, Jul 16, 2021.

1. MeAgain

MeAgain Dazed & Confused Lifetime Supporter Super Moderator

So...back to..
    The Akashic Record
    Now according to this theory, everything you do, all your actions and thoughts are stored in something called the Akashic Record. Past, present, and future. And, you guessed it, reappear some time as Karma, or the fruit of those actions and thoughts.
    This is an interesting idea, as we have been told previously that there is no such thing as time, so it would appear to me that the results of these thoughts and actions can't really be stored anywhere, the results, or Karma, would have to be instantaneous as there is no past or future, or for that matter, now.

Universal Karma
    So if we buy into the idea of Karma, and the universal nature of everything there is, and the lack of time, we would seem to be led to a position whereas everything we do or think affects everybody and everything immediately upon the occurrence of those actions and thoughts. And conversely everything everybody else does affects us immediately upon the occurrence of their actions and thoughts. And finally every non corporal thing that happens affects us and everybody, and everything immediately upon the occurrence of those things!

Candy Gal likes this.
  2. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

"Pride is a hindrance to change." Agreed. There are substances that facilitate such losses of--IE: pride / ego and MAY reveal many paths to many journeys.

MeAgain and Candy Gal like this.
  3. Candy Gal

Candy Gal Lifetime Supporter

Joel do join this discussion.
    Is pride the same as Ego?

4. scratcho

scratcho Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

I will. But later. Thanks for asking. :)

Candy Gal likes this.
  5. Candy Gal

Later is fine.
    Think on this.
    You can be proud of your children, but does that make you egotistical?

6. MeAgain

Okay I skipped some stuff on personal relations.
    Moving on.....

Invisible Light
    Vision is achieved through the interaction of consciousness with Akasha. Visible light is just another frequency in the total infinite frequencies presented by the universe. It becomes visible by the interaction of our consciousness with our eye mechanism and that particular frequency we call visible light.
    With a lack of any of those three elements no vision occurs.

When we see a tree we are seeing the visible light reflected by the tree filtered through our consciousness. No one sees the same tree the same. Everyone filters the vision of the tree through their seven levels of consciousness. If everyone was pure and free of the distortions caused by the seven levels, everyone would see the tree the same way.

7. MeAgain

The Inverse Square Law
    The inverse square law states that: ...
    [​IMG]
    This has been found to be true for all forms of electromagnetic radiation by all types of detecting equipment.
    Photographs taken by cameras and projected onto a screen obey the inverse square law. If we project an image onto a screen and then move the screen further from the projector the image becomes larger and dimmer, move it closer and the opposite happens.

[​IMG]
    What has been over looked is that this does not hold for sight.

Expansion and Shrinkage
    If sight were to follow the inverse square law, instead of people shrinking as the distance between them and the observer increases, they should expand. The further from us the bigger they should appear.

8. Candy Gal

Ok getting very technical for me.

9. MeAgain

How Does Our Consciousness Affect What We See?
    When looking at a 2 dimensional picture, our consciousness "sees" it as three dimensional. That is we can determine what objects are near and what objects are far, which represent an orb and which a disc.
    When looking at a movie our consciousness adjusts the size of the images of the actors so that we perceive them as real people no ,matter how near or far we are from the screen. In addition our consciousness identifies with those actors.
    Of course everybody sees the images and identifies in different ways.

What is Consciousness?
    Our senses detect various things and send the information obtained about them through our nervous system to our brains as electrical impulses. Something decodes, or makes sense of those signals. Whatever it is that decodes or makes sense of those electrical signals is our consciousness.
    As the signals are processed and decoded they are interpreted in part based upon our previous signal input, decoding, and interpretations.
    This action can limit our understanding of the raw material being input.

~Zen~ likes this.
  10. ~Zen~

~Zen~ California Tripper Administrator

Wise, very wise. I tried to explain this to my nephew once, this is much better!

MeAgain likes this.
  11. MeAgain

Consciousness and Sight
    As we saw previously sight does not obey the inverse square law, sight or consciousness causes objects to shrink with distance, not expand.
    Consciousness shrinks as light expands.

But, looking at this another way, perhaps consciousness does not shrink and light does not expand. Both might be only an illusion.
    Looking from without, we see that in reality objects do not expand or shrink, it is only an illusion caused by our consciousness of sight.
    As sight corresponds to the speed of light, we are trapped by the speed of light.

What Does Being Trapped by the Speed of Light Mean?
    All sensory experiences can only occur at the speed of light. All electromagnetic frequencies operate at this speed and are experienced by you only when they interact with your various sensory apparatus. This can only occur in the immediate NOW. You can't experience it in the future or in the past.
    As we experience these various electromagnetic frequencies they are filtered through the seven layers and are translated into what we experience as mass, or our body.

Einstein's Insight
    Energy as different electromagnetic frequencies is constantly being conserved into matter at the velocity of light.
    The seven levels of awareness allow us to experience this conservation as the physical world.
    But the physical world is only one aspect of the total universe.

How do we free ourselves from this physical, sensory world, by escaping the limits of the speed of light?

12. ~Zen~

That is a good question. I haven't reached that speed, yet. :)

I believe even computers are limited by the speed of light.

13. MeAgain

One Thousand Times Faster
    The akasha light exists through out the universe. It is inside and outside of everything. Yet we can only know that part of it that is available to our senses.
    All we can know is all that we can know.
    To get beyond what our senses can perceive we need to increase our vibration, or experience more of the NOW moment.
    We need to vibrate 1000 times faster than the speed of light.

What Does This Mean in Practice?
    To go beyond the limits of the senses you must be able to reach your inner being. The place where you are, the place where you think, "I Am."
    When you realize your "I Am" state of being, you will find your inner consciousness, the part that doesn't rely on your senses.

~Zen~ likes this.
  14. ~Zen~

I like that you recognize the I AM.

Took me years to get in touch with I AM, and it can be a tenuous connection what with all the day to day distractions of this modern life.

MeAgain likes this.
  15. MeAgain

The Light Barrier
    (I'm a little unclear about this next part.)
    The speed of light is 186,000 miles per second.
    The diameter of the Earth's orbit around the Sun is 186,000 miles. (This number is reached by taking the average distance from the Earth to the Sun as 92.96 million miles. That would be the average radius. Multiply by two to get the average diameter, or 185.9199999999999875 million miles.)
    Given this number it would take invisible light, or Lumen, or electromagnetic frequencies, 1,000 seconds to travel that distance. (499 seconds on average for light to travel from the Sun to the Earth.)

Now, Hills claims you consciousness travels at 1,000 times the speed of light. Therefore it would take you consciousness one second to travel the distance of the average diameter of the Earth's orbit around the Sun, or 186,000 miles.
    This is the NOW moment of the senses.

If you look at an object close to you, you see it NOW.
    Look at an object further away, you see it NOW.
    Look out the window at a mountain in the distance, you see it NOW.
    You can only experience things NOW with the senses.

SuperLumen
    To break this barrier we must use the Lux, or SuperLumen, or the internal light of consciousness to perceive the world.
    SuperLumen, or consciousness, is everywhere beyond time and so is instantaneous regardless of distances.
    The senses are always bound by time as the sensory input must always be perceived by a conscious perceiver and the senses are tied to the speed of light.

16. MeAgain

The Mind Barrier
    Your thoughts can be a barrier to awareness.
    Look at these dots and see how many spaces there are.

[​IMG]
    As you see five dots most people would say there must be four spaces.
    This is because they are looking a the dots without seeing the whole picture.
    If we increase our awareness to see the entire picture we will realize there is only one space containing all the dots.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2021
  17. ~Zen~

Ha, that's great... What can I say but One Space over all!

MeAgain likes this.
  18. MeAgain

The Electromagnetic Spectrum
    Science has found 80 octaves in the electromagnetic spectrum (actually 81). The shortest wavelength within these octaves is the Plank Length and the largest is the entire universe itself.
    But Hills claims there are 80 more octaves on either side of these limits, or another 160 total.
    He lists these as 80 thought octaves at the subatomic level and 80 imagination octaves at the superatomic level. (How he came up with these I haven't a clue.)
    We can supposedly train our neurological system to respond to these added octaves.

The Electromagnetic Barriers
    Let's make the assumption for illustration that the strong forces which hold an atomic nucleus together have the strength of a unit of one.
    Based on this scale light photons will have a strength of 10-2, the force of radioactive decay would be 10-14, and the force of gravity wold be 10-40.
    When light shines on an atomic nucleus it doesn't effect it although it can excite the electrons that circle it causing nuclear decay in the form of alpha, beta, and gamma rays.
    Gravity doesn't affect the nucleus, nuclear decay, or light unless the gravity becomes so strong that it develops a black hole.

So different levels of the electromagnetic spectrum don't normally interact.

~Zen~ likes this.
  19. ~Zen~

I am still wrapping my head about the octaves...thought octaves and imagination octaves? Oh my.

And we do need to think about electromagnetic barriers, force fields come to mind.

20. MeAgain

I think an octave is a frequency double.

Candy Gal and ~Zen~ like this.