High School

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Autentique, Jan 25, 2009.

1. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

Well yes I obviously messed it up more than once if I just realized it...... :rolleyes:

2. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

lucky.

i wore uniforms my whole life.

3. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

I wasn't pointing out you messed up, i was pointing out your excuse is invalid. xD

4. Autentique

Autentique wonderfabulastic

Haha, let me be your tour guide!

I've been to an old prison too in a school trip. We had a lot of cool school trips. It was actually a fortress built by the Spaniards and then Trujillo used it as a torture prison.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I've been there a million times, because it's in the city where I was born and I have family there, so I visit a lot. One of the times I was there, my cousin lost her sandal in the ocean and a fisherman got it back for her, all while tourists filmed the whole event :p

I wasnt wearing my uniform there though. I dont know, I was pretty crazy when I was in high school. We used to drink rum and/or smoke joints in the park before our midterms. But that was just the "bad" kids, probably only 4 of us. I did still get awesome grades on my tests :D

I cant think of more school days stories, but whenever I hang out with my school friends we always end up reminiscing.

5. Autentique

Me too, but there were special days when they let us wear regular clothes to school.

6. Jaitaiyai

We have uniforms, they have to be awkward too, I.E. Navy trousers, not black, Navy. You get a detention if you have black. :rolleyes: Guys have to wear ties, girls don't. The jumpers are weird too but eh.. At least you don't have to wear it in Sixth form here.

7. zilla939

free dress days!! i lived for them :D everyone got all crazy and i got to wear jeans that made my ass look great. those khaki skirts we had to wear... they were godawful.

8. zilla939

we had like two choices of skirts. it was laid back when i was younger but when i was in like 10th grade rules changed. i got the semi decent skirt which i hemmed too short and caught shit for. and we had white polos with the school crest on them. wednesdays we wore cute pleated grey skirts and navy blazers and ties. i loved the blazer, i wore it every day.

9. Autentique

Haha I know

We didnt allow teachers to give their class that day. Everyone was being loud, the boys were hitting, more than usual, on the girls, it was revolution day :p

We would always joke about what is it that clothes do? Because things would get really wild.

10. Autentique

I made my own navy blue pants. They were low rise and flare :p

Edit: By I made my own, I mean that I gave my aunt the fabric and a pair of pants for her to copy.

11. Jaitaiyai

We can have skirts if we want, navy of course but I've never worn one. We have proper shirts, sky blue. Navy blue jumper with logo, the ties are blue, black and yellow. For P.E. we're allowed to wear shorts or joggers as long as they're blue. We need the socks which're either light or navy blue, then the top can be the light blue top, dark blue or the white JSLA ones. Sounds more complicated than it is, basically they changed the kit around two years ago and we can wear whichever set we want.

12. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

man, I used to love those skirts. :drool5:

specially when you would be waiting at the top of the stairs and everybody could totally see your ass if they looked up. :D

13. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

You didn't point out that I messed up?

14. zilla939

ahh lucky. we didn't have that option :(

and yes, free dress days were FLIRT days. so typical. you suppress people, and then you're surprised when you give them an inch and they take a mile.

15. zilla939

hey dude. dunno if you've noticed but this thread is about high school.

16. zilla939

i know. i looked up skirts, too :eek:

but at that tiny school... not much to see

17. Piaf

Piaf Senior Member

So now you're quick to connect things, eh ?

18. Autentique

Well, we really didnt have that option, but some of us did it anyways.

I remember one day that my Social Studies teacher sat me down to talk about my low rise pants. She was all serious and used the "ladies dont". I listened and smiled, then told her I wasnt in school to learn how to dress.

Such a rebel :cool: haha

19. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

my daughter has uniforms. she manages to put them together with a certain panache. khaki or navy pants, and a choice between white, green, burgundy, forest green or pink shirts. cardigans in the same colors.

she looks pretty cool, actually.

20. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

girls in uniforms are hot