High School dreams

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Ocean Bionic, Feb 16, 2009.

1. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

Anybody still have dreams involving your old highschool, HS activities, or HS friends and teachers???

Its been almost a good 3 years since I graduated yet sometimes my sub conscious sends me back in time to those adolescent, potty mouthed, letterman-jacket-wearing days.

2. Pressed_Rat

Pressed_Rat Do you even lift, bruh?

All the time. At least three nights a week I dream of people I went to high school with.

And it's been 10 years since I graduated.

3. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

I still wear my letter jacket. Haha. And I haven't had high school dreams in awhile...usually if I do, they involve one act or speech, lol.

4. zilla939

zilla939 Thought Police Lifetime Supporter

i did a lot of research on HS dreams when there was a thread like this a while back.i have them sometimes, and often encounter people i knew from high school in random settings outside of the school setting in my dreams, too. i always have extremely vivid dreams every night and a lot of lucid dreams and false awakenings... sometimes it can be annoying because i want to wake up but can't, just keep false awakening a million times.

5. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

I got out in 1972 and still have dreams of HS every once in awhile. The mind is a bizarre place

6. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

i always have extremely vivid dreams every night and a lot of lucid dreams and false awakenings... sometimes it can be annoying because i want to wake up but can't, just keep false awakening a million times.

try to see your hands in your dreams and from that point take control of the dream. It will probably freak you out the first time you do it.

7. zilla939

no, that's not the problem. i can control my dreams well but the problem is when i wake up after a false awakening and am looking around the room but am still dreaming, so my eyes are open, but i am paralyzed and hallucinating. it takes a while to snap out of it and finally be able to fully wake up and move... it's just really frustrating being paralyzed like that....

8. neodude1212

neodude1212 Senior Member

I had one last night actually. But it was more like a weird mix up of all my past school experience.

9. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

zilla... ever read any of Castaneda's books ?

10. zilla939

i started a separate reality in a used bookstore and regret not getting it. my parents used to read them aloud to me as a child and i think that might have made me a bit mad. from childhood up until i was 16 i had extremely high fevers accompanied by very bad delerium where i would think that something extremely fucked up and disturbing had happened and i would be standing on my head and all sorts of dangerous stuff trying to counteract whatever i thought had happened... it's hard to describe, ha

i recently watched the tensegrity movement series, that was pretty intense... i'm about to take a long road trip, i'm already bringing a bunch of books, but where do you think i should start with castaneda?

11. White_Horse_Mescalito

White_Horse_Mescalito ""

check your local library and see what they have and go from there

12. Bonkai

Bonkai Later guys

OMFG I hate that shit, it doesn't happen to me too often been when it does feels like im locked in that state for a good half hour or something. I feel like Uma Thurman in Kill Bill "OK, move your big toe..." That shit is scary as fuck too cause you feel awake but you can barely open your eyes (at least in some of my instances). It's weird cause sometimes my heart races when it happens like "whew, close call. felt i was gonna be stuck that way".

Anyways high school dreams yeah I get them every now and then either people i knew in highschool or activities from high. Hardly have dreams where I'm in my old highschool tho.

13. zilla939

lol ok thanks..

14. zilla939

dude... yes. it is so ridiculous. one time i thought dean had walked in the room and i was yelling "HELP ME WAKE UP".... finally pulled out of it and asked if he had walked in the room or i had yelled... neither of course actually happened.

15. Ocean Bionic

Ocean Bionic Hero of the People

or did it???????

:cues eerie music:

16. Jaitaiyai

Jaitaiyai Cianpo di tutti capi

I'm in school, actually I'm just about to go to school to catch up on some tech work, so I guess it isn't surprising if I dream about it every now and then. :D

17. Zoomie

Zoomie My mom is dead, ok?

Do semi-wet dreams about cheerleaders count?

Hells yeah...

18. Moon_Unit

Moon_Unit Member

i always wanted to bang my biology teacher...a man can dream though, a man can dream...:rolleyes: