High Grade LED Grow Lights

Discussion in 'LED Growing' started by Startreken, Jul 30, 2008.

1. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

Greetings All,

My friend and I have been talking about a grow room for a while now. We just moved into a new place and there is a perfect room in the basement. It is a half bath with only a shower in it. So, in other words, a drain, a vent and souce of water. The room has a nice door on it so I will be able to lock it. We are going to convert that and grow a personal stash. No more than four plants at a time. Two sprouts and two mature. Anyway, he has been going on and on about LED Grow Lights. He said that they don't produce any or little heat and use very little power so it would be perfect to keep the po po at bay. So has anyone used these? He said they are very expensive right now and I don't want to make the investment unless they really work well with weed. Please let me know.

Thanks!

2. Startreken

Startreken Marijuana Chef!

3. FarmerJ

FarmerJ Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

LEDs are a waste of money, get a 250w or 400w HPS for yr veg/flower and a 125w Cfl for clones/seedlings.

4. greeneyes646

greeneyes646 Guest

Hiiiii,

Yes, I have used LED Grow Light. I am fond of gardening and always ready to do experiments. I heard somewhere about LED Grow Light 300W. I tried this one and i must say its a superb product. If you love your plants and want a better growth you must try it. It will help the plant to grow faster and with a way better health. There is no side effect of this treatment. This LED Grow Light revolutionizes the indoor growing market as it offers for the first time a fully controllable light color spectrum.

I really appreciate results of Led Grow Light 300W and I highly recommend you to use this. Visit - INITIAL-LED for more info. I am sure you will love this.