high blood pressure

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by direwolf420, Jun 1, 2006.

1. direwolf420

direwolf420 Banned

whats up everyone...ive had high blood pressure for a while..but im only 20 years old. i went to the doctor today for a physical and that is when the doctor said something.. now i have to go to a cardiologist sometime. im kinda scared about the whole thing, i only way 160 and im not fat or anthing...i think i just need to start eating heathier and exercising more..if anyone has any advice that would be grately appreciated..thanks

2. MoonjavaSeed

MoonjavaSeed Yeah, Toast!

Do you eat a lot of salt? That could play a part in your high blood pressure. :eek:

3. guy

guy Senior Member

are you under alot of stress? what kind of hours do you do? do you have any ailments, do you drink lots of coffee? whats your heartbeat, time it yourself.

4. Wond'ringAloud

Wond'ringAloud Member

I'm on meds for high blood pressure, but I'm way, way older than you. Maybe high blood pressure runs in your family, it does in mine, hence why I got checked out in the first place. I was given a cardiogram and it's nothing to worry about. Remember you're being cared for and that's good, something can be done to put it right. Try not to worry as stress will just add to the problem. Good luck to you!