Hiding places ?

Discussion in 'Busted!' started by triplng, Mar 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triplng

triplng Member

Im not sure if anyone started this yet ?
    Oh well. What is a hiding spot you have and that you recommend ?
    My mom (im not really 18) always peeks through my shit.
    She knows I smoke cigarettes, so she doesnt care.
    But the other day she went through my shit and found a pill bottle full of green.
    TO THE TOPPPP ! She threw it in the woods. What a ****.
    But yeah ! haha Who has a good hiding spot ?

2. Ducky

Ducky Member

Well did you go back and try to find it? Hiding places are so simple, for a quick one just go in your closet and put it in some random pocket or something. But we'd have to see your room to give you any awesome ideas.

3. freedomforthecolt

freedomforthecolt Member

i'm alergic to green myself but i do have a friend who hides it in her dresser. most dressers have one drawer that doesn't go back all the way even when pushed in so hide it there. if you have a dresser that the front goes to the floor and you can't see under it just pull out the botom shelf and drop it.that is if you have a dresser.

4. Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss Member

at my college i just put all my shit in my safe in my food bin with a ton of dryer sheets so it doesnt smell

5. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

if i hide my shit i put it in drawers.. usually my underwear drawer, cause nobody needs to be in that drawer except me.

there are tons of places where you could hide weed if you just look around.

6. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Inside that drawer huh? If I ever come to PA, I am hiding my weed in that drawer.

7. hippieatheart

hippieatheart vagina boob

no you won't! that's MY drawer and nobody needs to be in it except ME! haha

8. skullkidnate

skullkidnate ナサニエル

Hahaha, sure.

9. monstermann68

monstermann68 Member

is it really that hard to find a place to hide your shit? seriously, it isn't rocket science.

10. Colimon

Colimon Cheesus Christo

Just pull out your bottom drawer in your dresser, and hide stuff underneith there.

11. MR.BACKWOOD

MR.BACKWOOD Member

if theres any vents in ur room take off the fron of the vent and duct tape ur stash in there just dont let it fall into the duct then the house'll smell like reef son
    ahahah

12. dr frylock

dr frylock Member

take out a drawer in your dresser. probably a bottom one and place it there. and put the drawer back in. or better yet slide of the side of your computer and put it in there and cause im pretty sure no one is going to just so happen to decide to take the side ooff your computer

13. Johnny_Tsunami

Johnny_Tsunami Member

I'm always surprised at people who ask where to hide their stash. It's not really that hard, just go to a place where nobody goes, and that may not be in your room! Another great place is just to dig like a small hole in your backyard when your parents aren't home and put it in there.

That spot does a couple of great things for you. First it's a great spot that nobody will ever find, second, since it's further away and harder to get to without anybody noticing, you won't smoke as much of your stash as quickly.

But if you can't hide your stash successfully, then you don't deserve to smoke it!

14. Zoonjoo

Zoonjoo Member

thats no good. my parents found a bowl in there once, i told them it was my friends..... close one!

but what i recommend is if you have a big ass stereo open that badboy up and put a metal or wood container in there, be sure youre not setting it on the transistor or else you'll fry all your green when you try to jam out.
    lol.

15. Edd.tokes.to.much.

Edd.tokes.to.much. Member

i normally just stash my shit in my draw.

16. theshadow

theshadow Member

in ur butthole?

17. jalapeno jeff

jalapeno jeff Member

i play bass guitar and i just stash all my weed in my hardshell case. the only people who ever get into that are my musician friends and they all smoke reefer anyway hahaha

18. PhishheadDeadhead

PhishheadDeadhead Senior Member

thats a good idea..cause if your parents ever find your stash you can be like "why were you looking through my panties in the first place?"

19. b3aner911

b3aner911 Member

i have like 4 little boxes that my clone came in and they just sit in my closet

so i just stick my piece in one of them and the bud in another

just hope your parents arent super sketch balls that go through everything

20. Coral Reefer

Coral Reefer Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

i "hide" mine in plain view on the lamp table. of course i live alone so that helps.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.