Hickies...

Discussion in 'Real Kinky' started by 8footsativa_chik, Jan 9, 2005.

?

Do you like give *slash* Recieve Hickies on the neck?

1. No i dont like giving them or recieving them on my neck, i think they're slutty looking.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yer i'll give them and recieve them on my neck cos they turn me on and i like to show everyone that

9 vote(s)
    56.3%
  3. I'll give them on the neck but i dont care much for recieving them cos im too busy with the sex part

4 vote(s)
    25.0%
  4. Or other, as in who cares about hickies! I dont!

3 vote(s)
    18.8%
  1. 8footsativa_chik

8footsativa_chik Waka Chang-Chang

Do you give or recieve them on your neck?
    If you dont then why?
    If you do then why?

I personally think they make chicks look slutty when they're given on the neck which is why i dont like them all that much but finding them in other parts of your body when your get up is fun:p.

Do you people see much point in them at all?

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

l hate them, very tacky

3. Claire

Claire Senior Member

ditto...

biting and scratching etc can be fun... but hickies just look bad IMO

each to their own, but I wouldn't do it or let someone do it to me:&

4. ahimsa

ahimsa Senior Member

hickies are one of those things that are rad while you're getting them, but the next morning, you're like, "fuck, now I've gotta live with this thing for a week."

5. Super_Grrl

Super_Grrl Crazy love

LOL I like hickies, I think they're funny.

6. I think hickies are fun...I love giving them...getting them is alright..not so much on my neck though

7. My job kinda frowns on people having them on your neck

8. Jointman69

Jointman69 High Nigga Pie

i got one jsut above my pubes before and that was a mistake cuz hte next night a diff chick was going down and she saw it and was like wtf ,slapped the shit outta me, and stormed out haha. hickies are cool tho cuz if u give a big one u can kinda symbolize how far u went with the someone. i remember i gave this chick one in 8th grade and all her friends about me and ig ot mad numbers after that ( i was pretty shy so it helped alot)

9. clockworkorangeagain

clockworkorangeagain femme fatale

i think hickies look tacky, but i love neck kissing, biting etc....it feels fantastic but you got to make sure you stop before the marks are too noticeable....

mmm my ex was really good at it...and i came out virtually unscathed!

10. MattInVegas

MattInVegas John Denver Mega-Fan

I like having them. I just can't get my woman to give me one. :(
    I like sucking on my lover's neck too. My 1st wife swore I was a Vampire!

11. smilez

smilez Member

I don't like hickies, but I love being bit. I just wish it didn't leave marks.

12. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

I dont think hickies look slutty, I never onced checked a person for hickies and when I see someone has them, I dont care..
    Hickies hurt, when they are recieved, I use to give people hickies cause it would piss them off :D but hickies are hickies..dont think they are slutty though..

13. Nisha

Nisha Forlorn.

i dont like them because they remind me of my father.

but i dont think they aare slutty looking.

14. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

Nisha I am going to beat the fuck out of your dad...

15. HappyHaHaGirl

HappyHaHaGirl *HipForums Princess*

I give hickies to people just to be mean.... I never do it when I'm making out or anything. :)

16. velvet

velvet Banned

Nisha.. get away from that guy.. seriously *hug*

Ontopic: I don't really understand how you get a hicky during sex, 'cause as far as I know you have to do some SERIOUS sucking on that one place.. it's not just nibbling or passionate kissing.. but like vacuum for a while. That's not really sexy or erotic..

I did have bitemarks in my neck though.. teehee.. but they disappear way quicker than a hicky and my bf is kinda afraid to bite any harder since there are a lot of bacteria on the teeth and in the human saliva so you don't want to get a nasty infection when you accidentaly draw blood. But me likes the biting! :D

17. Gabino

Gabino Member

In business situations hickies say more than ought to be said. While they create delightful images in my mind, when I do see them, I neither give nor recieve.

I may be beyond that --- No offense intended. I used to when i was a kid.

18. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I like giving and receiving them, it's kinda like marking your territory, and far less rude than pissing on someone. Though each to their own:p

19. Gabino

Gabino Member

Oh yes.

Marking the territory IS what they are.

Every single time.

20. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

I don't mind 'em, but I'm careful about giving and getting 'em when I know I have to be around family and the like. I love being bitten, and I love giving and receiving hickies on secret parts of my body, like my tummy...'cause they remind me of the love and passion that I got them from.

I used to have a boyfriend who went crazy with them to the point where it was like abuse and hurt like fuck. I ended up having to use concealer a lot of the time, and even to the prom 'cause he was such a fuckhead. Oh well...I've learned.