hi,

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by apple seed, Jan 2, 2005.

1. apple seed

apple seed Member

i am apple seed.
    i love apples and apple trees and all thay rep. i am a "bisexual witch" and have always been both. i use the word witch becues it is the only word that i feel that fits. i am not a devil worshiper! i can also be called or definded as a pagen, wiccan, you get it. i am into crafts like making jewlery and sewing. i have a pet brid, roger who is a replasment for my ex boyfriend. i have been resently dumbed by my frist girlfreind and first love. but it was ment to be and what is ment to be will be. i am currntly learning the runes and going to commity colleg. for what i don't konw but will find out when the time is right.

love and blessings
    we are all apple trees with many apples too eat.
    ps i can't spell, so jest sound them out.

2. Two Spirits Dancing

Two Spirits Dancing Member

Welcome. I used to practice wiccian... But I don't know, I learned that it wasn't my thing. However, some spells that I did worked. Weird...

Tiff Lennon

3. positive vibes

positive vibes Member

welcome apple seed, mmmm how good are apples, RESPECT!!! wow thats really interesting the wiccian thing and the spells, enjoy the forum and remember to be true to yourslef. Positive Vibes.

4. Templedragon

Templedragon Peace through Spirit

Howdee Apple, u seem like a sweetie pie (an Apple Pie...get it?). Blessed be. Sounds like yer on your way and you're into some cool things. Ya know, it has helped me with my spelling a lot by composing in word, and using spellcheck. As I correct misspellings I learn which words I spell wrong and remember the next time I go to spell a lot of them.

Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again!
    Peace, TD

5. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo out there, welcome to hip forums, hope you enjoy your time here.....

6. apple seed

apple seed Member

ohhhh i feel sooo spechel

love and blessings apple seed

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

:) hello and welcome! :)