Hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Cassy, Apr 4, 2007.

1. Cassy

Cassy Member

Hi! My name is cassy, and Im new here. A little about myself....

I am 17 years old and I dropped out of high school, but I still want an education. I droppped out because the school I attended was horrific. Not just the students, but the Teachers and Adminastration as well. Even the Principal . We have documentation catching him in a Lie to get me suspended. When I moved out of my parents house, I was all set to go to the local school. I had talked to the school cousiler at my old school and he said there shouldnt be a problem. That was a bald faced lie and he knew it. I got over to the new school, and they wouldnt let me in because my parents didnt live in the district and i would have to start the next year... paying 500.00 a year for tuition. Thats when I decided that I couldt take public school anymore. Iv had to take so much from students, teachers,staff...I couldnt handle it any longer. Even the school nurse. (She called me a witch and told me to put clothes on, then denied it when I told the superintendant and She got away with it) Also, the principal at my old school has been convicted of Adultry (sp?), which I think is wrong as well, being the the woman he cheated on works as a teacher at the school.

As you can see, i have had a horrible time at public schools and I couldnt see putting myself through it anymore. Theres a point in time when you have to think about your own happiness and wellbeing, and this was my breaking point.

2. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

I went to three different high schools in two states, so I know how f-ed up it can be. Anyways, welcome to the forums. Take care! :)

3. Cassy

Cassy Member

I thought this whole website was home schooling....:oops: but oh well. :)

4. KL71

KL71 Yanks since '81/Fins since '83 :)

No problem! I won't judge you! :)

5. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Hey there Cassy;
    Frank Zappa said, "If you want to get laid, go to college, but if you want an education, go to the library."...Allow me to extend the welcome mat….I know what it’s like to be a newcomer….You don’t really know what to say or how to act….Read some of the threads so you can get the gist of what topics are being discussed….When you feel comfortable jump right in and get your feet wet….Nobody here is going to "Flame" you (unless it’s necessary) lol….We get some assholes here who just want to stir up bad vibes and there are several (they remain unnamed).…From what I’ve found so far is that we are one big family with many brothers and sisters….Once again the doors open come on in, open up your heart and mind, put on some groovy tunes, kick back and stay awhile….Peace, Love & Great Big Hugs….DDR

[​IMG]

Quote of The Day
    Frank Zappa: "You have just destroyed one model XQJ-37 nuclear powered pansexual roto-plooker and now you're gonna have to pay for it."

6. Loveminx

Loveminx Sports Racer

*hugs* I had a horrible time at public school too, I almost dropped out/failed...so now I go to an alternative school...I really wish you could come to my school you'd love it!!!

Look for an alternative school...there's a few around the country...
    mine's in illinois...

(welcome btw ^_^)

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs, CaSsEy!

8. Cassy

Cassy Member

9. dylanzeppelin

dylanzeppelin daydream believer

welcome and hope things get for you =)