Hi, I'm Purple!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by purpleprincess, Jan 29, 2005.

1. Hello everyone in a virtual rainbow wood. I am Purple, a poet and a good natured and friendly Tiger Libran. I hope to have much fun here, and maybe even invite my boyfriend Merlin to the board eventually. I'd like to meet new dead heads too. :p. I have tons of weird stories and lots of things to tell, so I was looking for someone to talk to online and share my poetry with without being yelled at for posting several pages in 1 day. Heh, I just like sharing. Giving is good. :)

2. redie*

redie* Member

great.. :) welcome to the hipforums, hope you have fun and post millions poetries :)

3. Thank you, miss Red. :) Now I AM inspired to post lots of petry,........but maybe I'll take it slow. Some of 'em are long. Hah, I hope ypu understand deep psychedelics.

4. redie*

redie* Member

you're very welcome :) hihi.... i'm trying too. i love to read poetry, interesting..

5. Earthwalker

Earthwalker Member

Hey Purple, welcome to the forums. I look forward to reading your poetry.
    Peace, love, and poetic thoughts.

6. Hi, earthwalker, I like your sig, it's funny. LOL. Yah, nudity shouldn't be against the law, it's so natural. Society is too up tight.

7. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo out there, welcome aboard...

8. squawkers7

squawkers7 radical rebel

Hope to see lots more posts from you....
    Have a great day!

9. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

welcome to the hipforums........ welcomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10. InfiniteSleep

InfiniteSleep Member

Hi Purple. Not much to say now.

11. dreadiemama26

dreadiemama26 Member

hi purple.....just curious....were you in Seattle like in 1999? I may have met you back then if you are who I think you are. We were all living in cohen park at the time, I was with Azriel.

12. delta9

delta9 Member

Merlin, where? *points at self*

And don't worry those assholes got yelled at by the mods today :) Vindication at last for you, hun

13. Nope, I've never been to Seattle. Weird, I have a shirt from Seattle. Hmmmmm. I don't know you, but maybe and yes, I would like to get to know you. :p

Peace.

14. Hiya, babe! Please post here with me! We'll have fun. ;)

15. Hiya, babe! Please post here with me! We'll have fun. ;)

16. delta9

delta9 Member

Yay, you're back. :)

17. all_rhodesian_reject

all_rhodesian_reject Sonskyn Elvis

found it! welcome friend