Hi i'm new

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by HCL, Jun 28, 2006.

1. HCL

HCL Member

Hi, i'm new here. I'm 16 and from the UK.

I just wanted to know if masturbating about girls/women that are quite a bit older than me is a bit.. "dodgy". Anyway I've read this forum for quite a while and decided to start posting. I like the way people are quite open on here, I usually find it quite hard to talk to girls about stuff like this, but thats just because I go to a posh school. I'm going to college soon so hopefully that'll change. :)

-HCL

2. AcousticPeace

AcousticPeace Member

i bet you have a damn hot accent..

3. TomK

TomK Member

The nice thing about masturbation is that you can fantasise about any damn thing you like, and there's no harm done. There's nothing wrong with jerking off thinking about older women, younger women, black women, white woman, boyish women, women with tits so big you could be smothered in there, naked woman, fully clothed women, news readers, the weather girl, teachers, any kind of woman that turns you on, even if you'd never actually fuck one in real life. The more variety you have, the more you'll enjoy it.

I used to fantasise about my next door neighbour, but would never have actually come on to her; we both had partners. But she was a first class fantasy.

4. HCL

HCL Member

Thats helpedquite a lot thanks. AcousticPeace, I dunno if I have that much of an accent, because, well I'm british.. I can't tell.

I wanna chat to people, like a bit of one to one, on something like msn. Don't worry.. I won't demand pictures or a webcam. I just like other people company and the insanely hours i'm up at.

5. den-dar

den-dar Member

I'm New here too!!

Started yesterday, this is my first Post!!
    I'm from Australia

6. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

Hi HCL,

The good thing about masturbating is you can think of anything you want to.. No one ever has to know what you're fantasizing about.. I have gotten off thinking of some pretty crazy shit before, as I find some things that are wrong a huge turn on.. I see no harm, whatsoever, in you masturbating to whom/whatever you want..

7. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

With masturbation you are only limited by your imagination.

Welcome to the newbies...nothing like fresh meat.;) :X

8. HCL

HCL Member

:eek: Fresh meat..

Thanks for the advice! What useful is i'm on holiday for the next 10 weeks, so i have the house to myself pretty much all the time. Pretty useful! :p

9. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

I was just kidding about the fresh meat....;)

10. Fastswitch

Fastswitch Visitor

the above reasons are why masturbation is a gift from the gods - lets face it: it is an escape valve for fancy, for horniness, and a builder of creativeness. And it brings together beautiful women, guys from GB and Oz, the US and Mx (Mexico?) Best thing about it; it's universal! No sane individual would deny themselves the pleasures - and mysterious guilty feelings that go with it. Happy wanking, all.

11. kissya

kissya Head Mistress

Amen....

12. HCL

HCL Member

Its excellent because no-one fears that anything they say on here will be spread among the masses that know them, like at my college or university etc. Its great!

13. milflover

milflover Member

im new here too i think thers nothing wrong with masterbating to older women i do it to my nieghbore,friends moms, and even an aunt of mine who only is by marriage

14. Ryvr

Ryvr Member

Much less dodgy older than much younger... it'll be a very good thing for you in a few years. College will be good too ... give them gels a chance! :)