Hi, im new :D

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by egle, May 2, 2007.

1. egle

egle Member

Just saying hello. Im George but people changed my name to Greg, i had no choice in the matter but do not really care, either way suits me. I have Dreads, done by me and my m8s, loads of lose hair and are complete rubish, gona look around here for some handy tips and stuff.
    http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/5766/mezq5.jpg
    Theres a pik of me, and lookin at that yourl notic im scratching, And yes i have the most horrable nit problem. Which brings me on for asking my first bit of advice on these forums, HOW TO GET THEM OUT!!! I dint mind at first by scratchin is damagin the tops of my dreads and im going crazy with them, tryed a few methods, best so far was parafin to the hair! smelt abit and doesnt kill them all, makes them all leave tho, via your t shirt, (which is quite horid)

well cya all round, greg

2. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

well, i clicked on the link and saw a picture of a kangaroo. lol. but if it's really itching i've heard tea tree oil or tea tree shampoo works wonders. as for the loose hair, i would just let your dreads go the way they want.(just my opinion.) hope you get it worked out

3. egle

egle Member

il get a pik in a moment, yea im letting the loss hair do that, and it itches cos of nits and tea tree wont kill of the eggs :(

[​IMG]

4. hanaspana

hanaspana Member

5. hanaspana

hanaspana Member

oh, the reason I asked where you were was becuase I think delacet's a UK thing.

Check shipping n stuff though.

:)

6. egle

egle Member

yea, im UK, il see if i can pick some up. tho its hard not getting it of the net and i hate buyin online cos my PC has a million viruses. but chears il look

7. HippieAdrien

HippieAdrien Member

get a Mac. they way better than PC's

8. egle

egle Member

Indeed, can i have £1000 please? I promise il give it back in my life time, lol

[​IMG] and theres anther pik of me dreads, I needa get a bigger pik sometime

9. oilymoily

oilymoily Banned

vinegar is meant to work well killing lice... not sure though as I've not had this problem so far. good luck :) the locks look good, how old?

10. egle

egle Member

4/5 months, and viniger doesnt work, mith i think,