Hi girls, guess which is the most popular category out there? Yep, big pussy lips!

Discussion in 'Genitalia' started by johnschlong, May 29, 2006.

1. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Just a confidence booster: a typical forum where boys get together to talk about girls and their bodies shows that "big pussy lips" is the most popular topic.

http://peachyforum.com/forums/thread/44944.aspx

I just wanted to stress this again, as there are a lot of misconceptions out there. Girls often think guys don't like big pussy lips, but the contrary is true. The internet is a great way to find out. [​IMG]

2. Citygirl57

Citygirl57 Member

okay good, I am glad that some men like big lips, I have

always felt that I was different.

3. big fat, small or thin they are all there to be enjoyed, some people like me make a living from drawing and painting them

4. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Lol, sure, all flaps are cute, but some definitely, err... stick out.

Every man's dream (click to enlarge):

[​IMG]

5. My pussy lips are so big I can fly.

6. zpiper

zpiper Member

"My pussy lips are so big I can fly."
    BAAAHHHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA fuck that was the funniest thing I've heard all day, that was amazing, omg your're funny.

7. johnschlong

johnschlong Member

Do you carry extra passengers? I want to book a ticket.

8. free2fly

free2fly Members

wellll thats good info to know, cuz, mine are big, and I always thought guys liked those tiny little things ... lol..

9. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

Ladies, let me speak for all the boys when I say a good pussy (big OR small) is a terrible thing to waste! ;)