hi fuzzy

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by stebo32, Jun 5, 2006.

1. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

haha that is a fuckin great idea... i cant wait til you tell us how your shroom trip goes... i really cant lol... its always fun when someone trips on shrooms for their first time :)

2. fuzz_acid_flowers

fuzz_acid_flowers Aqueou§ Transmi§§ion

the fact that i have them feels weird.and different:Dcuz well i actually have them:pand i have the power to eat em whenever i want.friday maybe:p
    i hope it goes well!!!!mmm bubbles

3. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

hahaha... yea i dont like having shrooms with me though lol. its always too tempting to eat them... theyre so delicious :) ... i hope u wont have difficulty eating em lol

4. fuzz_acid_flowers

they smell weird.i dont know wheather it's nasty or good weird:pthey smell better in the bag:Dim thinkin tea but i wanna munch on it so bad:)how was your first time?

5. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

my first time was on a bread lol... my friend was puttin in it peanut butter to hide the taste, but i dont like PB, so i just used a bread... didnt hide the taste at all, and the bread was gross, so i just ate them ... didnt like them at first, but there came a time when i tried a different specie of mystical shrooms that tasted 1000000X worse then mushrooms, and from that day i love the taste of mush :)

6. fuzz_acid_flowers

i don't know.we'll see.i'll try at first and if i don't like it.ill put it in a blender with juice:Dbut i was talkign about the experience itself:)

7. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

haha ohhhh

well first time ever i dit like .4 lol ,

my first real trip was the worst but best trip of my life lol. i took maybe 4g of hiiiiiigh quality shrooms, and bad tripped :)... i tried em at 14, all i did was smoke weed like 4-5 times before that in like a year long period of time. then bang 4g of crazy shrooms at 14 ( i wasnt even smart yet, like... i wasnt very open-minded, but little did i know this trip was gonna change me in the BEST way ever, but also make be a little weird :p).... lets just say it lasted WAY more then 4 hours, i didnt say anything the whole day ... (wasnt badtripping yet, just having a realllly unconfrotable trip and telling myself "shit never knew there existed such intense drug lol")...

then when all my friends had to leave (5 hours had gone)... i went in my room all alone, and stood in my bed wandering in the absolute, it was the weirdest and most terrible feeling ever... i was feeling paranoid intense, the fear and the panic and the hallucinations were making me stuck in my bed, i never felt like i couldt escape from my bed, its like this : i was a kid who had a bunch of opinions on things, had gotten brainwashed about life, like *you gotta work and bla bla bla*... then suddenly i feel all those weird things that make me realise "holy shit, reality is fuckin weird man... wtf is going on "

but after that bad trip phase, i had an awakening , and it was honestly, the best fuckin minutes of my life, its unexplainable... fuckin unexplainable, i woke up from the badtrip reborn, i was SURE i was in heaven or something, and my sisters were just reinterprations of my other reality's sisters, like ... their consciousness was brought along with me, finally, i was the universe, i was the reality, and i changed reality, but since im "everything" , everything followed me, such as my family... everything everything, the concept of this planet.. everything was brought along into a new realm with me, because i am everything. (ya i know. stoner talk lol)

i think i ate them at like 3-4PM and tripped until 12PM... but from 10-12 (after bad trip... i had the best feelings i have ever felt in my entire life, i had psychic powers for a while i think, my sister didnt say anything, and i responded to her right away, before she said the sentence. (anyways couldve been an illusion).

allll in allll... it was FUCKIN SCARY, but FUCKIN GREAT!... in no way do i regret it... cause it made me realize life is so completely absurd and i have to take it with the least seriousness possible...

but youll have a great time . i mean youre 17, youre open-minded already, youve had experiences... youll take 2g, it'll be great, im not saying it wont be bad, it could happen... its just something that i wouldnt really recommened doing alot at a young age lol... cause i was the fuckin weirdest 14yr old kid after this trip lol!!!

8. fuzz_acid_flowers

:)
    i definetly want to be outside so i can go for a walk
    somewhere naturey and peaceful:p
    don't wanna be trapped inside all day and that's why i hope it doesn't rain
    but im curious as to how that would affect it:D

9. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

i needa hug :(

or some shrooms...a hug on shrooms would be best...

but i'll just take a hug =/

10. KyndVeggie4Peace

KyndVeggie4Peace -[ in.bloom ]-

* hugs Pauly * :)

I wanna do shrooms hardfreakincore.

My friends growing some, but they won't be 'done' for a while. :(

P.S. Hugs and bubbles rawk.

11. rhasta.penguin

rhasta.penguin No more hippy...ugh

thanks joshadelic :D although a real one would be best...but thanks

12. fuzz_acid_flowers