Hi from Val (Wildflower Tie Dye)

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by wildflowerdyes, May 19, 2004.

1. wildflowerdyes

wildflowerdyes Member

Hi everyone!
    I finally had the time today to register and join you all in the hippie forum. My name is Valerie. I live in BC, Canada. I am a full time tie dye artist and work out of my home. I am usually so busy (I know, you probably think that is strange, eh?!) that I never have extra time to play on the computer and talk with other hippies. So nice to see a kind community here. I hope to meet some of you kind folks and it will give me a bit of a break from tie dyeing. Any other tie dye artist here?
    Peace and love, talk to you soon........

2. Ardia

Ardia Member

Never tried tye-dying myself, but I have thought about it once or twice.

3. lonners

lonners Member

Wow! You can do some wonderful things tye dying... I've tried a few times but they never hold the color... Wrong dye perhaps,... Do you have any shops open in BC, or do you just use the web to sell you products? And is that close to the Main island?... Anyways, Welcome to the Forums... I hope you enjoy your time here! Peace Always

4. HairyCarey

HairyCarey Member

Welcome, nice shirts! I tie-dye, but not as good as you. How'd you do it so good? Any tips?

5. drumminmama

drumminmama Super Moderator Super Moderator

very nice tie work.
    Stretch out with your color sense. I see some glimmers! Go beyond basic six.
    www.tiedyepaul.com

6. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

tie dye is so much fun... I'm so there with you! WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs!