Hi Everyone!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Alexandra, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Alexandra

Alexandra Member

I just got turned on to these forums by a friend. Nice place you got here :)

My name is Alexandra (or Sasha), and I'm an 18-year-old immigrant from Russia living in the US. I'm very much a free spirit at heart, just like the rest of my family. I've been looking for forums like these for a while now and hope I fit in here.

I'm formerly from Moscow. We emigrated when I was 11. I love the US... but I'm a bit sad at the practices adopted by the new administration. OK... maybe not exactly sad, sometimes the antics of our "wonderful" President make me very angry. Oh well, if history is any indication, America's been through worse times and came out OK :).

My hobbies... hmmm... I spend a fair amount of time online; I write short stories (or try to); in summer, I go sailing. I also play the table-top Warhammer 40,000 game (which makes me, quite possibly, the only female Warhammer 40K player in the city where I live).

I look forward to meeting people on these forums!

Ciao for now,

Alexandra

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

Hullo out there, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

3. Earthwalker

Earthwalker Member

Hello and welcome to the forums.

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

;) WeLcOmE 2 oUr 4uMs! ;) LoOkInG 4WaRd 2 HeArInG fRoM yOu! ;)