Hi all!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself!' started by Valy, Jan 18, 2005.

1. Valy

Valy Member

Well... Hi!

I'm Valy, just some chick, 21, living in Belgium, hippie at heart!

(Please excuse my terrible english, french is my first language)

There's not a lot things to say about me, beside that I love anything artistic (I write and Draw a lot), I love all kind of musics (but mostly the 60's), I love animes/mangas, my favourite novels are the Harry Potter series.

I dislike anything that hurt/discriminate people such as racism, pedophilie, sexual abuses in all kinds, people who judge others because of how they look/dress/live, people who do things only to piss others off, violence, in short, all the bad things.

Beside this, I enjoy smoking herb calmly at home, or with people I love in parks, forests and all. I love calm things.
    I can remain sitting there, in a parc for hours, enjoying the nature noises and the sun, wind, rain pouring themselves on myself.
    I am always willing to help others, as long as they arent exagerating or taking advantage on my back, I dont like being walked on.
    But dont worry, I am a VERY nice girl. :$ :p :D

I had a christian education, I do beleive in God, Jesus and Mary, I sometimes take advices and meditate upon the Bible, but I do not follow the fanatism most people have. (Such as virginity before wedding, brainstorming people of other religions about being Christian and all the shits)
    In my mind, God is love and forgiveness.
    I also meditate upon Islam, Buddhism, and other religions having very nice advices about respect and all.

Finally, there's lots things I can tell you about my little self. ^___^;;
    But it will not be for now.

Hugs to all, and lots LOVE!!!

Valy.

2. bedlam

bedlam Senior Member

hullo, hope you have fun here, welcome to hip forums...

3. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

WeLcOmE tO tHe FoRuMs!

4. MBintheOC

MBintheOC We're all mad here..

Hi & welcome!:D

5. Elanor

Elanor Member

Hi
    Welcome here. Enjoy this site :)