Hi All

Discussion in 'U.K.' started by Mr Iceman, May 7, 2007.

1. Mr Iceman

Mr Iceman Member

just letting folk know that I am back on after spending some time away.So HI to all those who i used to chat with on a regular basis on here n Hi to those i didn't and also HI to the noobs who have come on since i was last active.

2. lithium

lithium frogboy

*waves*

Welcome back!

3. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

Welcome back Mr Iceman! What did you get up to in your time away?

4. CrucifiedDreams

CrucifiedDreams Members

Hey there. Welcome back. :D

5. Mr Iceman

Mr Iceman Member

I had to go away to re find myself. After losing our Danny in a car crash my head got realy screwed up. Crap just continued to happen , depression set in and i considered doing things with terminal results.Having no girlfriend or even close friends to turn to i fought a long lonely up hill battle to keep from going under so i got on my mountain bike and rode off. The so called EXPERTS give drugs out as a solution but i though (being a mountain biker) mother nature is the drug of choice so i spent time in scotland, the lakes, wales and ireland..It worked cos here i am in the best place in the world with the people who realy matter to me MY HIP FORUM FAMILY.I have chatted on ocasion to members on here and a couple of other sites and they encouraged me to give things another go, although i am still climbing i can see the summit ....I WANT THE OLD ME BACK....i love you all sooooooooooo much that words fail me.
    I could go deeper into things but 1 this aint the place and 2 i am fighting back tears
    so love and peace to one and all for ever and a day

6. Peace-Phoenix

Peace-Phoenix Senior Member

I'm really sorry to hear about your loss, but I'm glad you've come back, and that you've started to find yourself again :)

7. westham

westham Member

dont know you from the first time. but i hope you find yourself again.

8. dapablo

dapablo redefining

Ah dude, sorry to hear you still struggle with it, but good to hear your positivity also. Look forward to you posting again. :)

9. Raskalization

Raskalization Making plans for Nigel

I find that awe inspiring man. Welcome back to the forums. I'm doing a rocky style 'Iceman' chant for you [​IMG]

10. Mr Iceman

Mr Iceman Member

thanks folks. thanks so much

11. fountains of nay

fountains of nay Planet Nayhem!

Hello, welcome back :)